chapter 2.

a/n hey its me Darkangle um I'm just going to call the chaper chapters becuse I'm awsome :D

I woke up and there was a strong scent of blood in my room.

"what?!" I yelled then remembered what happened last night.

"oh yea...well I got school." I talked to myself I got up and grabbed my clothes and got dressed I grabbed my bag and walked to school.

(time skip)

I got to school and to no surprise Lilly was there. Lilly walked up and grabbed a stand of my hair and played with it.

"you should die you know. make the world stop suffering from your ugliness." she said and called her group over. max her boyfriend walked over with his friends.

"do what u want to her I don't care what you do just make it hurt." Lilly said coldly and walked away. max smiled.

"grab her arms hold her still!" he ordered his friends and they did as they were told and held my arms.

"you really should die you'll wish you were dead after this." he said with a smile. he punched me in the gut. I started to cry and gasp for air. max smiled and started to lift up my shirt.

"no please!!" I yelled in horror.

Jeff's pov

I was walking past kaylas school as I hear a gasp and thought I would get to see a fight. I walked to the noise and saw Kayla with some guys. she was crying and the boy was lifting her shirt up to rape her. I jumped down and Kayla saw me and her eyes widened.

"what?" the boy asked and turned to see me he froze in fear.

"let go of her." I growled and Kayla shook in fear. 'she was scared?' I thought the boy let go of Kayla.

"p-please don't kill me!" he pleaded.

"go...to...sleep!!!" I shouted and stabbed the boy and killed him then the 2 other boys. Kayla was covered in blood from the other boys.

kaylas pov

I shook in fear I was still terrified of what almost happened. Jeff killed the boys and hugged me and I hugged him back and I sobbed into his chest.

"shhh its ok there dead." Jeff said trying to calm me.

"they almost r-raped me." I sobbed harder. Jeff kissed me on the lips gently I was shocked then kissed him back.

"Kayla come live with me and my 'family' please?" Jeff pleaded and I nodded and Jeff carried me to the woods.

(time skip)

I fell asleep in Jeff's arm and when I woke up In a house that I did not know.

"good morning." Jeff said "ready to meet my family?" he asked. I nodded and Jeff took my hand and lead me down stairs. A boy that looked like link from legend of Zelda stood up.

"what the heck Jeff is the a human?!" he shouted at Jeff and went to hit him I growled and grabbed the boys fist crushing his hand.

"ow!!!" the boy screeched in pain.

"don't thouch him!" I yelled.

"smile child who is this human?" a guy with no face asked.

"this is kayla." Jeff said proudly

"hello child I am slederman you can call me slendy." slendy said formally.

"that's Ben." Jeff said nodding to the boy clutching his hand I smiled.

"did I hurt you?" u asked half smiling.

"jerk" he said and left a boy with a blue hoddie and a mask and black stuff ozzing out of it.

"that's eyeless jack or ej." Jeff said. after what felt like forever I was inturdosed into all the pastas and slender told me something about me turning into a creepypasta myself. I was confused but I shrugged it off.

(time skip a week)

I woke up In my new room and I felt a sharp pain behind my back and ontop of my head and I screamed loudly.

"Kayla?!" Jeff yelled and opened the door.

Jeff's POV

I opened the door and saw a bright red tail and ears come out of kaylas back and head I smiled and her pain faided and hugged her.

"your a werewolf Kayla" I said proudly I closed my eyes and breathed in her smell.

"I-I am?" she asked

"yes you are"