Sabotaging Necronous Divinity

Prologue:

He was a boy.

She was a girl.

Can I make it anymore obvious?

She was a punk, she did ballet. What more can I say?

Alam niyo ba ang kantang to?  

Well, you better know.

Dahil dito inspired ang storya ito, kumbaga ito ang guide/script ng nobelang 'to.

The day she saw him on Tv slamming his electric guitar that she gave when they are 15, she stumbled. She can't believe what she just saw or maybe her eyes was just a little tricky? The boy who used to wear shabby clothes, the one who's being bullied by her friends and called him hodgepodge. It's the same guy with a tattoo that yells 'Neucronous Divinity'.  Of all people.... why does it has to be him?

She wondered what does this words mean. But she knew that it's way deeper than she thought.

Girls are crazy screaming their aliases. People are praising them and she hates it. She hate everything about that band. And she doesn't get  what's so cool with their weird bandname?It sounds so gothic..

A bright idea popped out of nowhere. What if she entered the world of rock? Yes, she disgusts the word 'scream o' but for all she care. She want a revenge. It's payback time dude. 

Is the stage open for Alexandria Sanchez?

At may makiki sing along naman ba?

AN: Ito ay bunga lamang ng subconscious na utak ko.. So readers better not expect anything. Madidisappoint lang kayo, well it's your choice.

At medyo may pagkalewd siya so please bear with me. Next time nalang yung cover. Busy pa linyada eh. Teee-hee!

Sabotaging Necronous DivinityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara