Valentine's day ( once-ler x reader)

You and the once-ler have been together for 3 years now, and you both love each other so much, but you have never done the dirty and don't plan on doing so till marriage, but who knows he is unpredictable.

Today is valentines day, and your cooking you and the once-ler a great meal. Just as you put the last detail on the table you heard oncies car pull up to the house. You run to your room and put on your sexy Valentine's day outfit, which is a short, tight, black dress. It fits your body's curves just right.

You run  and hide behind a wall before oncie could enter the house. A minute later he gets to the front door and walks inside "(Y/N) I'm home honey bear, and I got you a little gift" right after he said this you walk out doing that sexy walk you practiced. "Why hello oncie" you say. He hands you the bouquet he got you, "these are for you my love". He says while grabbing your waist and pulling you two together, lips inches apart, until they meet.

You break the kiss " I made us a wonderful dinner" you say looking up into his deep blue eyes. You both walk over to the kitchen  placing the flowers you got into some water before sitting down. Time passes and you both are done eating dinner. " I can clean up while you rest my love" oncie says, " well as much as I would like to I wont" oncie looked at you confused.

"Doing things together is way better then being on our own" you say winking at oncie. He blushes a light pink and smirks, you both finish cleaning and go to watch a movie on the couch together cuddling. When the movie ends its 12:30am so you both head to bed.

Oncie is already in his bunny pajamas while you start to take off you black dress, and as soon as its off a pair of hands grab your waist and a soft pair of lips start to kiss your shoulder. "I think tonight's the night" oncie whispers in your ear going right back to kissing you shoulder. He then let's go of your waist and unclips your bra, tossing it to the ground. He reaches up and starts to play with your breasts.

His touch forces small moans out of you. Then you turn around and start to unbutton his pajama shirt, revealing his smooth soft chest. He pushes you onto the bed getting on top of you. He kisses you, and bites your lip softly trying not to hurt you. He slowly make his way down your body planting small kisses along the way.

The teasing gets the best of you and you let out some moans "mm.. oncie"
He then reaches your underwear which are already wet. He pulls off your underwear and his own pajama pants, revealing his already rock hard member. "Are you ready"? Oncie askes. "Mmh... y-yes"

Oncie slides his rock hard member onto your clit, "O-OW"!  You yell, "dont go to fast oncie", "dont worry (Y/N) I wont hurt you, I promise". He thrust into you again and the pleasure is amazing. Oncie starts speeding up getting faster and faster, getting more pleasant. Oncie was letting out small grunts while you were letting out moans.

"Mm..o-oncie I....I'm going to mmmm... cu-cum"! A few seconds later you came and oncie pulled out before he to came. He started to pump his member and within a few strokes he spilled strings of hot sticky liquid onto your stomach. He laid next to you, both out of breath. You turn to him and say "Happy Valentine's Day Oncie" as you cuddled up to him, "Happy Valentine's Day (Y/N) , I love". "I love you to oncie". You both fell asleep and it was the best Valentine's day ever.