Chapter 5: Captain's Commands

"Fang," Fang turned and saw his brother, Kaizo. Fang smiled, "Kaizo." Kaizo smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, "Glad you're back just fine." Fang smiled, "I know. By the way, we have more survivors with us, from Canada. My friends joined, too." Kaizo raised an eyebrow, "Really? That's good. Are they all alright?" Fang looked down, "One of them got hit by a bullet, but Lisa will take care of him." Kaizo nodded, "Alright. Tell me your friend's name and for the others, I'll check myself." Fang nodded and told their names.

"Are they fighters?" Kaizo asked after Fang told the names and noting it. Fang nodded, "Well, Thunder, Cyclone, Yaya, and Ying are good fighters, Blaze is just a kid and Gopal is a fighter but he is clumsy and always scared, while Quake is....he's like a serial killer." Kaizo nodded, "This..Quake seems interesting and strong. He could join our military." Fang shook his head, "I'm sorry Kaizo, but he was the one who got shot. The bullet missed the target and hit Quake instead." Kaizo nodded, "It is fine. Explain about each of them briefly." Fang thought for a while, "Well, Cyclone is a gunslinger, Thunder is a newbie sniper, Ying is pretty good at throwing blades, Yaya uses a bat or something like that, Gopal uses basically anything, and Quake has loads of weapons." Kaizo nodded, and noted it, "Fang, I have a task for you." Fang nodded, "What is it?"
~~~
"Food!" Gopal cheered as he chomped on the food, along with Cyclone. Yaya was a bit disgusted, "A little polite please!" Ying and Blaze giggled while Thunder watched with a flat expression. He took a spoonful and ate.

"Say Thunder, you haven't told us about yourself!" Yaya reminded. Thunder almost choked, "Pardon..?" "Yeah, we were curious!" Ying smiled as she ate. "Well, I'm 21 and I met Cyclone and Quake almost a month ago. Cyclone found me to be exact," Thunder said. "What do you think about them?" Gopal asked, food splattered on his mouth. Yaya gagged in disgust, "Gopal! Clean off!"

"Well, I should say, they're okay, but Quake is better than Cyclone, not to mention the skills and weapon, killing zombies with a chainsaw," Thunder said. "Hm, I agree. Quake is caring and gentle but is also a psycho when it comes to zombies," Yaya agreed. Ying nodded. Blaze raised an eyebrow, "What's a psycho?"

Before one of them could answer, Fang ran to them, "Guys!" "Fang!" Cyclone and Ying grinned. "How's the talk with your brother?" Yaya asked. "Hngh, it went well. He only asks for information of you guys," Fang shrugged, "Ying, Thunder, Cy, I need you to follow me."