CHAPTER 1

The mansion was lit up as the members of the European Mafia, One Direction, held a meeting in their living room. Harry and Zayn sat on the couch facing Niall and Liam while Louis sat on the sofa in between the couches.

Taking a dip of his drink, Louis leaned back on the sofa and said, "Boys, we have a mission".

Zayn raised his eyebrows questioningly while Harry and Liam leant back and gave each other anxious glances.

"I though we were going to remain dormant for a while" Niall said munching on his fries only for Liam to snatch them for himself, making the former angry.

"Guys, this is serious." Louis placed the glass down and crossed his legs. "After boss died, the Korean Mafia has been gaining more power" he said.

Liam placed the plate of fries on the table far from Niall's reach and leaned back.

"You mean BTS?" Zayn asked removing his coat and placing them on the edge of the couch.

Louis nodded.

"So, about this mission, the details are in the file. Carefully go through them and let's begin with the preparations." Louis said handing over each of the member a file to go through.

The mansion was silent as the members carefully went through the details mentioned in the file. The file not only had the complete details about the their mission but also about the responsibilities each member has to take.

"So, this mission is..." Liam trailed looking at the blank faces of his gang mates. He was clueless just like the others.

Should we seriously execute this mission?, Liam thought but didn't voice it out loud.

"Let's begin with the preparations. We must make sure to arrive there in time to kidnap her" Harry said clapping to gain the attention of the others.

According to what I heard, the leader of the Korean Mafia treasures his family members and gang mates." Niall added, subtly trying to reach the fries.

"What's with that expression mate?" Niall asked looking at Zayn trying hard to pronounce something.

"No matter how much I try, I can't quiet figure out their names. Jeon sounds like John. Should I pronounce Park like 'Park' from Jurassic Park or with the silent 'r' as 'Pak'?" Zayn said scratching his head. He let out a sigh and closed the file, placing it on the table earning a chuckle from the others.

"Just remember them by their mafia name. The guy Kim Tae- You can remember his name as 'V'. It's easier that way" Liam shrugged.

Rolling his eyes at his gang mates' silliness, Louis asked, "Shall we start with the preparations?" They had no time to waste. This plan had to work.

"Sure" the others responded.

Harry took out his phone. After a few rings, the recepient picked up. "This is Harry speaking. Harry Styles."

"Harry! It's been long mate! How are you all doing?" Their manager, James Cordon on the other side exclaimed.

"Can we have the jet ready?"

"Sure, but where all you all off to?" James questioned. " You guys usually inform me before your trips."

"Seoul." Harry replied." No further questions and ensure everything is ready." He paused.

" Please". He hung up and looked at the others." The jet is ready. Let's get our other necessities ready" Harry said making his way to the room.

All the guys went to their respective rooms to do the preparations. Zayn went to his room and took out a small black colored carry bag. He quickly proceeded to stuff all the essentials into the bag and just as quick he zipped it and sat down. He was no where close to excited for the mission. It was just a trip in his point of view.

Sighing, he laid down on his bed. He took out his phone and opened the browser.

'How to pronounce Korean names?' He typed.

A wide smile appeared on his face as he began learning the pronunciation. Anyone who saw Zayn would have thought he was a kindergartner learning alphabets for the first time.

What Zayn didn't know was that his rare smile had caught Louis' attention as the latter was passing by. Louis slyly proceeded to pull out his phone and record Zayn's activities.

'Why not?', Louis thought. 'Embarrassing pictures make great blackmail material.'

As soon as Liam left for his room, Niall took the fries and ran upstairs to his room. 'The world can wait', he thought.

Licking his fingertips, he went to the room where the required equipments were. He took out the list from his pocket and scanned the room for the required equipments. Carefully checking for the last time, he put all of necessities in a black suitcase and left for his room and packed his utilities and clothes.

Louis sighed as he entered the living room with his bag. The rest of the members were already waiting there. Liam even went as far as to choreograph a rhythmic foot tap for the boys. " You're always late." Liam said in lieu of an explanation.

"Get in guys. The car is here. We need to hurry" Liam said avoiding Louis' glare. Picking up his bag, he jumped down a step and then tripped.

The others gave each other amused looks and hopping over Liam's sprawled body, they went towards the car.

"Oi!" Liam yelled. "Help me up."

All he got in reply was a sweet smile from Louis as he shut the door.

Huffing, Liam got up and stretched. "I'll take of all of you." He muttered. "Without me you can't pick a restaurant and this is how you treat me. He looked up to glare at his gangmates' smiling faces. " I'll take care of you all. Just wait until this mission is over." He yelled at the boys.

"Oi, Payno stop with the useless threats. Everyone knows you sleep with stuffed toys. And shut up and get in."

All the other boys laughed loudly and scooted to make way for their friend. "We love you, you know that right?" Harry said offering peace.

"Go stuff your face with avacados." Was the reply from a fuming Liam.

"Rude." Louis said poking Liam.

"I agree." Said Niall.

"All is forgotten." Harry said putting on his seatbelt. "For boss Simon Cowell!"

"For boss Simon Cowell" the boys repeated after Harry.

As for Zayn? Zayn was already fast asleep.

Author's note:
Here it is! A new story. Hope you all like it.

Spread love ❤️