Prologue

You know that feeling when you can't leave, but also don't want to stay. That feeling of hopelessness, that feeling of false hope.. Because I am feeling it. I am breaking, like literally breaking. I am on the edge of collapsing and nothing is stopping me from melting away. I just wished that my life or our life was not like this. I have been trough a lot. I have been through things that nobody knows about.. Right know I just want to run away and never look back. Forget all this and start a new life. But here I am standing with my brother in front of the most dangerous Mafia boy in our town.

"If she agrees to be my girlfriend..maybe then I would give you my drugs for free..", he said looking intesively in my eyes with a devilish smirk and waiting for an answer.

As if I was touched by the thunder, I stood there  not believing the words that came out from his mounth. I didn't know what to think or what to say to defend myself. I just waited for my brother to answer.  I thought my brother wouldn't dare to agree on something like that..but when he looked at me as if he was sorry I knew the answer. He was going to agree..

"And for how long?", he asked him.

"Hmm good question.. Well unfortunately I can't answer that. Maybe months or years."

He looked at me again before he aswered the question with a shaky voice and a decent yes.

"Then it's a deal."

I could hear the enjoyment in his voice right before he turned to face me and hit me with his wink.

He could see the pain in my eyes but he just smirked and walked away...