3~

"Aren't you gonna join us, Tae?" Jungkook calls out softly as the small group disperses to grab their bottles of water, each one of them sweaty from the basketball game they had been playing

"Aren't you gonna join us, Tae?" Jungkook calls out softly as the small group disperses to grab their bottles of water, each one of them sweaty from the basketball game they had been playing. Taehyung smiles softly and shakes his head as his best friend walks slowly towards him, while his group of friends talked in the background. Jungkook had introduced them to Taehyung, but as of yet, none of them ad spoken to him which was okay with him.

"I don't play. You know that. Besides, I'm very happy reading Pokemon." Taehyung replies as he holds up the comic in his hands, granting a grin from Jungkook who plopped down onto the bench next to him. Taehyung glanced up at Jungkook, only for something white to catch his eyes, and drew his gaze over to Jimin, who was wiping his face with his shirt, revealing his rock hard abs. "Oh my god, Kook. I'm gonna die." Taehyung suddenly gasps as he stares at Jimin, mesmerized by his deep V line.

"Why, bro?" Jungkook smiles as he looks over at Taehyung who gulped deeply as he stared ahead, before following his gaze to see Jimin sweeping back his damp hair. "Oh, wow." Jungkook replies as he watches the spectacle, granting a hard punch from Taehyung as he did so.

"I thought you said you were straight." Taehyung hisses as he tears his eyes away from Jimin to glare at Jungkook who laughed softly.

"I am. I was being sarcastic." Jungkook smiles as he rolls his eyes, before gulping down some water as Taehyung turned back to his comic. "Are you sure you don't wanna play?" He asks slowly, glancing over at the other boys who were gathering to start the game. Taehyung groaned loudly next to him, not enjoying the idea at all, but decided to do as his friend wanted.

"Fine." Taehyung whines as he stuffs his comic into his bag, creating a huge grin on Jungkook's face as he stood and watched as Taehyung took off his sweater before standing and glancing over at the group. "Yoongi looks like one of the guys that were bullying me on the bus, though." He protests softly before Jungkook clamps his hand down on his shoulder and laughs softly.

"I doubt he is, Yoongi is a great guy." Jungkook replies softly as he takes his hand off Taehyung's shoulder before smiling greatly at the group. "Tae's joining. Is that okay?" Jungkook calls out as they approach the group, causing all of them to turn and look at the red head, which he hated. 

"Don't see why not." Namjoon replies softly, nodding lightly to Taehyung who reluctantly nodded back and tugged on the sleeve of his T-shirt. Jungkook grins brightly at him, before clapping Taehyung on the back which makes him jump and look at him with wide eyes.

"Why don't you stay on my team? It's me, Namjoon and Jin against Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok. They always win but that's fine." Jungkook explains quickly before Yoongi grabs the ball and begins to bounce it quickly, his eyes set on Taehyung as he did so. Taehyung watched the ball carefully, ignoring Jimin's attempts to make eye contact as he glanced between the ball and Yoongi. The game then began to move all at once, and Taehyung found himself standing still among the fast-paced game. There was a moment where he thought he knew what he was doing as he followed the group down the court, before he spotted the ball suddenly coming towards him.

"Watch out!" Jungkook calls out, only just too late as it hits Taehyung directly in the nose, causing him to fall back onto his butt as Yoongi chuckled softly. Jimin and Jungkook both run over quickly, kneeling down by his side as Taehyung held a hand to his nose. "Are you okay, Tae?" Jungkook asks softly as he watches Taehyung pull away his hand, blood present on his fingers and running slowly from his nose.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy." Taehyung replies weakly, ignoring Jimin's concerned expression as he brings his hand back up to his bleeding nose once more. Jungkook scoffs as he glances towards Yoongi, before looking back at Taehyung and raising his eyebrows. "Told you so." Taehyung replies smugly, a small smile gracing his lips before a sudden wave of dizziness washes over him, and he quickly reaches out for Jungkook.

"Do you want me to take him to the nurse? You can finish up here, if you'd like." Jimin offers softly as he reaches into his pocket, searching for a tissue before pulling out a slightly crumpled packet and handing it to Taehyung. Jungkook smiles softly as he looks at Taehyung who silently warns him not to, as he dabbed his nose with the lavender scented tissues from Jimin.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea." Jungkook grins as he gently pats Taehyung's thigh, before standing up and jogging over to where the ball was. Jimin smiles softly at Taehyung and reluctantly holds a hand out for him as he stands, watching as a deep blush rushes up his neck, almost matching the red of his hair.

"T-Thank you." Taehyung stutters softly as he places his much larger hand in Jimin's and allows his to slowly pull him up, hearing a small snicker from Yoongi somewhere in the background. "I think I can probably make my way to the nurses office." Taehyung mumbles softly as he keeps his eyes down, his heart fluttering madly as he attempt to cope with the fact that he practically just held Jimin's hand.

"You might have a concussion. Besides, who knows what what dickheads will pick on you if you're on your own." Jimin replies quickly, his tone calm and shallow as he glanced back at Yoongi while he grabbed Taehyung's stuff. Taehyung hums softly in agreement as he watches Jimin pick up his bag, his muscles hardening slightly before he slings the bag over his shoulder.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles slightly as the two slowly leave the court and make their way up to the school, almost in complete silence, save for Jimin asking if Taehyung was okay every now and then.