six

Unison. I felt my lips stretched as it smiles and take the hefty breath away. In each. My strategy worked out. And all the rules and conditions were done and arrived at the task.

When Mr. Van stood up, he stared at the three things on his desk, trying to figure out if he wouod consider my trick. He now placed down his hands which cover his mouth from surprise. As usual, his manerrism of searing for the end of his tie, and rolling it up, happened as he moved his vision from the things to me. When I stared back at them, my jaw dropped.

It wasn't a impressed look, rather a look of doubt and suspection.

"It was done, sir," I straightened my body for him to recognize my respect.

I waited for him to speak or comment. But he stood immobile.

I joined his gaze, and directed my eyes to the adjacent of bowls. I smiled right after I made the task, but right now, I am too in doubt and questions.

Before the tenth minute ends, I went towards the desk. When I remembered that unison means, or at anyways include "in each," I executed my plan. I grabbed the bowl of coal, and since its hot, I touched my hands to the ice, and jerked off the coal from the bowl. It fell to the metal surface of the desk and sizzled. So off my consiousness, I dipped my hands on the next bowl to get some of the water and killed the blaze. I poured some waters down the hot bowl for it to neutralize. Then I trew all the waters on the bowls. Left with two empty bowls and one with ice, my heart calmed. I grabbed some ice cubes and dropped on each bowl.

Mr. Zeicre Van hadn't finished announcing the time as he stared in disbelief.

But right now, myself too suspected the act I did. My arms nearly fell off when he jolted my shoulders out the room. His speed was furios and his foot was unstoppable. He pushed open the plexiglass with force