thisshitgetzold- Christofer drew// [chpt2. DRAFT]

------Chris's POV

I pulled back, and laughed.

"sorry, i've always wanted a new years kiss." I looked down at my feet.

" oh its ..fine." she didnt look unhappy, but her words played out annoyed.

"whats wrong? " i asked looking down into her eyes, i rested my hand above her on the wall she had been leaning against.

"oh just, that was pretty short..." she laughed and poked my nose.

i pretended i was hurt and put my hand on my heart, "ouch! you jerk" i taped her shoulder,

"hey i didn't say i didnt like it." she laughed."but i also didnt say i did, "

"fine fine i geuss i should just go , " she looked upset, even though she was the one sending 'insults'

"no!" she grabbed my hand as i tried to turn around,

"i was kidding you goof, but do you want to come back to my place, not as filled with drunks ? " before she could answer i added, "Woah! that sounded creepy, yeah . i mean like want to go hang out, not as in like you know what. do you want to go for a drive ?"

she giggle, "i don't even really know you." i put my head down, i must be coming of extremely creepy right now. "i'm kidding, " she continued, "you're mom comes over a lot, so my mom would know where to find me if you were crazy... so my car or yours?"

DRAAAFT