Poem #1: The End

Ok so, I like to think that my poem composing skills are pretty good. So, I'm gonna show it to the world! I hope you'll enjoy them! Especially this one! Made it with my heart!❤️ Enjoy! Also, I'm gonna put my inspirations and reasons for each poem. Also, I'll put what I felt in the poem. Don't judge, no hate, then tell me what you felt while reading the poem!

====================

"The End"

This is the end,
Dear friend.
But I'll keep you treasured
In a box full of memories unweathered.
So, until I open it again,
Goodbye for this is as I said
The end.
Don't fret,
We're still friends.
-from Mystery

Inspiration/Reason: It's kinda stupid, but I made this poem because it was like a goodbye to a diary I finished today. It's really weird and stupid, but I had my reasons. Those reasons are important. And, it's also saying goodbye to the people I never got to say bye to. Now, I feel sad. I don't like feeling sad. But I don't think there'll be a happy poem soon.

Emotion: I felt sad and nostalgic in a sappy kind of way, but I mostly felt sad.

====================

Did you guys like the poem? Was the poem good? And most importantly, how did it make you feel?Comment the feelings you felt in the poem, vote if you liked the poem, and follow me for some more. Also (self-advertising) check out my other stories! I'll try to post one tomorrow.