after.....

After the fight...

RunningHeart and CottonFluff walked through the forest, "hey RunningHeart, when would you like to have kits? " CottonFluff asks. "Right now since there is finally peace between the clans but we would need to mate then wait for them to be born. "RunningHeart Meows. "Speaking of mating, running.... Runnin-" CottonFluff Mews but stops. "What is it CottonFluff? " RunningHeart curiously asks her. "...Will you mate with me? "CottonFluff asks blushing and looks away. " Y-yes I will mate with you my beautiful mate. " RunningHeart meows happily back.

"Oh you will? "

"Yes I will. "

"Thank you, now roll over." CottonFluff Mews, RunningHeart rolls over and exposes his sheath. CottonFluff starts rubbing and sucking, RunningHearts big member starts coming out. "Your so big. "CottonFluff Mews lustfully. "Thanks." RunningHeart Mews back. CottonFluff starts sucking, "I'm gonna cum! " RunningHeart meows, after a few minutes. CottonFluff takes his member all the way down her throat and swallows all of RunningHearts cum. "You taste so good RunningHeart. " CottonFluff Mews taking his member out of her maw. RunningHeart moans in response. RunningHeart stands up then sees that CottonFluff has exposed her wet folds for him. "Time to repay me. " CottonFluff Mews lustfully. RunningHeart walks up then starts licking her wet folds. CottonFluff moans loudly. RunningHeart continues licking her then CottonFluff cums and moans. RunningHeart drinks all her cum, "you taste good as well. " RunningHeart purrs. CottonFluff moans. "Get into a hunting crouch. " RunningHeart meows, CottonFluff gets into a hunting crouch and lifts her tail, "come mate me RunningHeart. " CottonFluff Mews lustfully and loudly. RunningHeart climhs on top of CottonFluff, he slowly inserts his huge member into her core. "Are you ready for it? " RunningHeart meows, his member at her barrier. CottonFluff moans, "yes I'm ready... mate me RunningHeart. " CottonFluff meows full of lust. RunningHeart nods and thrusts and breaks her barrier and his barbed member goes in her. CottonFluff moans out of pain and pleasure. "Ohh you're so big inside me RunningHeart. " CottonFluff Mews lustfully. RunningHeart continues thrusting in and out of CottonFluff. CottonFluff and RunningHeart moans as he thrusts in and out of her tight core and RunningHeart puches all of his big member into her tight pussy and they stay there for a second and CottonFluff moans loudly. After 10 minutes of RunningHeart fucking CottonFluffs brains out, "I'm gonna cum. " RunningHeart moans, "me too, let's do it together. " CottonFluff moans back. Then RunningHeart and CottonFluff cum at the same with RunningHeart shoving all of his long member into CottonFluff and leaving it there letting his cum fill her womb. They both fall on the forest floor. "that.... That was.... Amazing! " CottonFluff Mews tired.
"Yes it was. "
"You think I'm pregnant with your kits? "
"Definitely, all my cum went into your womb most likely. "
"Well at least we know we will have kits " cottonFluff Mews and laughs, "yea." RunningHeart meows back and laughs as well. "I'm still in you. " RunningHeart meows, "I know, I want you to st.... Wait let's try anal sex. “ CottonFluff Mews. “Oh, ok let's do it, let me pull out first.“ RunningHeart meows and pulls out of CottonFluff and his cum starting coming out of her not so tight core. CottonFluff moans and gets into a hunting crouch and turns to RunningHeart, “put it in me RunningHeart. “ CottonFluff moews lustfully. RunningHeart goes and gets on top of CottonFluff and lines up his huge member with CottonFluffs tight ass, “are you ready for it? “ RunningHeart meows, “I'm always ready for it! “ CottonFluff moans loudly. RunningHeart slowly incerts his huge member into CottonFluffs ass, CottonFluff moans loudly, “it's so tight. “ RunningHeart meows and continues trying to push his huge member into CottonFluffs ass, after a few seconds RunningHeart gets his huge member into CottonFluffs ass, CottonFluff moans loudly, “is…. Is… it.. All… in yet? “ CottonFluff moews lustfully in between moans. “yes it is and oh Starclan, it's SO tight “ RunningHeart meows back. RunningHeart starts thrusting his huge member in and out of CottonFluffs tight ass and they both start moaning loudly, “I'm gonna cum. “ RunningHeart meows, “cum inside me. “ CottonFluff quickly moans back. RunningHeart puches all of his huge member into CottonFluffs tight ass and starts shooting cum into her ass and they both fall down with RunningHearts huge member still inside CottonFluffs ass. “That…. Was… amazing. “ CottonFluff meows, “it definitely was. “ RunningHeart meows tired, “it's late but I don't want to get up, can we just sleep here? “ CottonFluff meows tired, “yea, I'm not pulling out there, I'm staying in you until the morning. “ RunningHeart meows tired. “You better not. “ CottonFluff meows and falls asleep. RunningHeart giggles and falls asleep as well, his huge member keeping the cum in CottonFluffs ass.