Part 1 Intro <3

I abby and 14 years old. I always knew I was different, I couldn't work out why.

My mom always told me that i was different for a good reason because everyone is different. So i believed her and got on with my education since i had to get prepared to take my GCSEs because it was coming up.

Until... One day i never dreamt of came. Something that frightened me and made my life change, made me lose my family and that courage that i had in me since my mom had died when i was 9. With the last breath of my mother's. She said that i had a fate waiting for me and i should be brave and face everything that comes in my way, make her proud, also that she would be watching over me. I never got to understand what she meant by that but when i sat down and thought about it. I thought because she wanted to complete her education but she never got to... Maybe thats what she meant? So i made a promise that i would do what she couldn't do.

I guess i couldn't keep that promise because of something that changed me for ever and that promise.. Wasn't what my mom wanted. In fact she never wanted anything. She was trying to warn me about something and that something was something that i never could of believed myself, something that made me want to kill my self....

It all started in one single dream...

I was standing in front of an old abandoned house. It looked so familiar in away but i couldn't see in what way. Ii approached the house slowly and i could see one of then lights flickering on and off in a room letting the light out through a single window. I stopped and took a breath and carried on walking towards the house. When i reached the front door of the house u was about to knock on the door. Suddenly the door opened on its own letting a blinding light out then.....