𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

━━━━━━━━ 『𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲』
'김재민' 𝙠𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣

the silence pulled on jaemin's heart, tugging at every beat as she made her way to him. she averted her gaze to the stars, attempting to smile. yeosang stood at the door with his eyes glued on the girl.

"you're late." he mumbled quickly, gently pushing her into the room, watching as she anxiously fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

the others gathered around the table, smiling and laughing while jaemin poked at her food. with her head rested on her head, she began to close her eyes, reminiscing about her life before meeting yeosang and seonghwa.

as the night grew darker, with the moon rising, the laughs growing louder and the smiles growing wider, she had told herself to never fall...

...asleep.

her body hit the couch, her eyes never failing to close. the ding of her phone forced her to jump up, hurriedly searching for the object.

yeosang: if you're gonna go to sleep please go upstairs

jaemin: right sorry

yeosang: if you'd like, you can borrow a shirt to sleep in. they're in the top drawer of my dresser
yeosang: you can also sleep in my bed

jaemin: oh
jaemin: what do i do with my clothes?

yeosang: just put them in the hamper in the bathroom
yeosang: i'm doing laundry tomorrow

//////

she traced her fingers over the fabric of the t-shirt, her head tilting to the side with every stroke as she mumbled a few careless words. the moon was out and the stars were shining brightly.

he watched from beyond, smiling as she took a few more steps towards the water. little water droplets hit her face, a smile forming on her lips. he took a step closer, wishing he could just tell her right there.

but he knew she needed to get used to this place.

maybe next time.