💚 St. Patrick's Day Special 💚

💚

Taehyung:
Would probably find reasons to kiss Hazel.
"You're not wearing enough green! And since I'm your boyfriend I get to kiss you instead of pinch you. But I could pinch your nut if you get what I mean."
He would then smirk while a pillow gets thrown at his face.

Jungkook:
Probably doesn't own any green, and if he did he couldn't find it. He'd hide from everyone so that he doesn't get pinched.
"Jungkook, where are you?"
"..."
Or he'd hide behind Hazel.

Jimin:
He'd watch from the side as everything unfolds. As a ghost he'd go around pinching everyone just to watch chaos ensue.
"Hey! You pinched me!"
"No I didn't!"
Then he'd laugh.

Yoongi:
Would casually wear a green shirt and always be on the lookout for an opportunity to pinch someone while watching for anyone that might pinch him.
He'd also probably be twinning with Willow and guard her from any pinchers lurking about.

Seokjin:
Wears green pants and chose Acacia's outfit. He'd squeal if someone pinched him and try to get them back but would be too slow.
"Hey! I'm wearing green!"
The person would cackle and run away and he would pout as Acacia would laugh and try to calm him down, rubbing his owie.

Namjoon:
His hair is green so he doesn't really need to wear more.
He secretly wears green underpants so if someone pinched him then he would smirk and reveal his green and chase after them as they ran away with fear.
"You're not wearing green!"
"Bet."

Hoseok:
Decked out in green obviously. He loves holidays. No one would dare pinch him even if he wasn't wearing green because they knew they would regret it.
He would get them back so much worse.
"YOU BETTER NOT HAVE PINCHED ME YOU *bad word*"
The person will immediately buy their grave.

Hazel:
Casually wears green like Yoongi. Doesn't pinch anyone unless it's Skylar. Paranoid that someone will come and pinch her then she'll go all psycho on them if she does get pinched.
"You'll regret that."
"Bet."
She'll make you regret it.

Skylar:
Green tee and a cute little leprechaun hat. Jimin will smile as he watches her skip around eating green m&Ms.
She'll try to find an opportunity to pinch Hazel.
Always looks mischievous.
"You good?"
She'll laugh. "Always." Then she might pinch you and run away.

Willow:
Didn't have green so Yoongi bought them matching shirts. "You pinch me I'll punch you."
Obviously Yoongi would be doing all the punching and Willow would give a small smile.
"I will avenge you!"

Acacia:
Loves the cute green dress Seokjin got for her. She'll slap you if pinched. Makes you not want to pinch her again unless you're Taehyung and like to be tested.
"You wanna do that again?"
"Actually, yes."

💚