ѕ ι x т є є и

A/n: Sorry for the late update. When I was creating this chapter, I forgot to save it so the whole chapter got deleted.

>Minatozaki Sana

We got off the car and followed Yoongi to the house. He slammed open the door causing all the attention of the Bts members to look at us.

Jin signaled us to follow and we did as he told. The Bts members curious also followed behind us. When he opened the door, I saw Nayeon unnie on the bed sleeping. Jihyo ran to her and hugged her tearing up a bit. Yoongi soften a bit when he saw Jihyo cry.

Then Jeongyeon unnie came from the door and hug Jihyo trying to calm her down. I went to Nayeon unnie sighing and massaging her head. It's my first time seeing Nayeon unnie like this ever since the nightmare she had last time which was about her past.

I went to Jeongyeon unnie and left the room with her to have some private talk.

"What happened to her?" I asked worried then the twice members came behind us also wanting to know about the situation. Jeongyeon unnie told us the whole story for 10 minutes straight. We nod our head and Jihyo decided to talk with Jin who was in the kitchen with bts.

"I think it's time for us to leave and bring Nayeon unnie." Jihyo said blankly while Jin shake his head in response while the Bts members quickly sat observing us.

"No, it's 8:00 pm right now. It's already dark, so it's best if you stay here. Plus you don't have a ride home and you might get kidnapped." Jin said while we sighed and agreed. I asked Jin if I could take shower and he agreed. He led me to a room that had a shower room attached to it in the 3rd floor and gave me a towel that had a bunny in it which reminded me of Nayeon unnie.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took 30 minutes of showering. When I opened the door, Jungkook was inside the room who was playing a game a moment ago in his phone then looked at me quickly. His jaw hung open seeing me in just my towel. I got embarrassed and quickly hid myself inside the bathroom.

"What are you doing here, you pervert?" I asked flustered through the door.

"This is my my room. More like what are you doing here plus with my bunny towel." He asked which made me look down at the towel I was wearing making me even more flustered how many times he might have wore it.

"I-I asked Jin to take a shower and he led me to this room with this towel, so it's not my fault. If you don't mind, could you bring my bra that's on your bed. If you don't mind could you also give me a pair of clothes to wear at this moment." I asked nervous.

I could hear him move around the room looking for what I asked for. He opened the door slowly and a quarter through and stick his hand out with what I asked. As I was trying to get it and went in front of the door, I could see Jungkook looking the other way.

When I tried to grab the clothes, I accidentally slip because of the slippery floor and landed on top of Jungkook body which is pressing against mine. Since I was wearing a thin towel, Jungkook was able to feel the skin of my body. Then I felt something pop up near the bottom and I realized it's Jungkook penis. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom changing to the clothes Jungkook gave me.

I came out the bathroom seeing Jungkook not present in the room. Then I went down the stairs seeing the whole twice and Bts members sitting at the table and talking while eating.

"Oh Sana, sit here." Tzuyu said patting the seat next to her while I nod realizing the sit was across Jungkook. As I sat down, I saw Jungkook laughing and talking with Taehyung. Then he turned at my direction making me startled and look away. I could hear his chuckle as I was eating the food.

"This is so good." I shouted smiling while Jin looked at me smiling. Then I heard the footsteps coming from up the stairs with Nayeon unnie looking sleepy. Me and twice got from our seat and ran up to her with bts behind us.

We went up to her asking her a load of questions making her giggle.

"I am fine." Nayeon unnie said laughing causing us to smile. Then she glanced at Jin who was smiling warmly causing her to blush and look back at us. We went back to the table and ate together laughing.

To be continued...