Chapter 3:

3rd Person POV

Apollo finally woke up.

"Hey what did I miss- WOAH! TWO PERCYS! And where's Blake?" He said.

"Apollo I'm from Blake's universe and guess what. I am Blake all you missed was I came back and I became Hera's S- Champion."

"Oh." Was all Apollo said "Thanks for the nick name Perce!"

"Chapter 3: The Council" Thalia read.

Artemis gasped, "Perseus?"

The council stared at the son of Poseidon in shocked silence. It was broken by a teary eyed sea god bounding off his throne and grabbing his son in a tight embrace.

Apollo snickered.

"I can imagine Uncle P literally bounding." He said earning some laughs.

"Where have you been Percy?" Poseidon asked as he held on to his son as if he were about to disappear.

"Yes I shall disappear..." Percy from the other universe said then disappeared in a flash of flames and reappeared next to his other self and Annabeth. "This," He said pointing to his doppelgänger and Annabeth, "is super weird."

The other Percy snorted.

"Says the one married to a maiden goddess who is the biggest man-hater ever." He said.

"Touché but seriously, she was a traitor and it just looks weird seeing her be a nice person considering she- wait no spoilers." Percy said and smirked. Luckily Apollo hadn't heard this universe's Percy say that the other one was married to Artemis.

Percy looked at his father sadly, "Traveling. I needed some time to clear my head after everything that happened."

"Just because she was a traitor?" A young Daughter of Athena asked. Percy from the other universe shook his head.

"There's more of what she did that really hurt me." He whispered as he felt his eyes tear up slightly. He walked back to where the others were sat avoiding the questioning gazes and plopped back down between Hera and Artemis as they both tried to comfort him.

"Poseidon? Can you summon Sally Jackson here please?" Hera (from the other universe) asked.

"Yes but why?" Poseidon asked.

"You'll see." Hera said and Poseidon snapped his fingers and in the middle of the throne room appeared Sally Jackson. Alive and well.

"Impossible" Percy whispered. The gods filled Sally in on what was going on and she looked between her son and her son from another universe.

"Y-you're alive?" Percy said and Sally nodded slightly confused. Even though it wasn't her son it was still him from another universe that had her as a mother. She held out her arms invitingly and Percy rushed into them and sobbed into her shoulder.