Meet the Gang

"I'm just an ordinary guy in an ordinary world. Yep. That's it."

Sergio halted in his steps, a tired expression painted on his face. Well at least I wish it was something as simple as that.

The truth is he's gay. 

His friends accept him and he's open to everyone around him, well everyone except his parents. It was just too hard.

Their happy and proud faces floated through his mind. He just wasn't ready to face them and he definitely wasn't ready to bear and look at the disgusted faces they would send his way.

Staring at his palms Sergio clenched his fist tightly, looking at the ground in the middle of the street. He was heading to college and classes started at 10 so he knew he had to go soon.

Closing his eyes and taking a big breathe, he was about to start walking until someone smacked his back.

"Hey Sergio what's up??"

Looking at said attacker, Sergio smiled pleasantly. "You know that hurt. Can't you be a little more gentle. You know I'm sensitive."

Yes, in front of his eyes standing tall was his best friend Asuna. The person he told everything to and who told him all her problems.

"Aw c'mon don't be such a wuss. What were you moping about?" Observing Sergio, Asuna noticed a sad look in his eyes. "Are you thinking about your parents again?"

Noticing Sergio twitch a bit and avoid eye contact, she sighed before resting a hand on his shoulders. "I already told you no matter what happens....you're always allowed to crash at my place."

Replying with a tired smile Sergio, looked at her up and down. "And what's with you? Is today the day you get yourself a mans or what?"

"Fufu. You wish! I dressed like this for myself. No cap." Sticking out he tongue playfully Asuna, started randomly posing in her get up.

She definitely dressed up. On a regular day Asuna had her long hair out, an oversized shirt matched with pants and sometimes matching sandals. It was her signature "look",  one which he always shook his head at. But today, Asuna was wearing a red crop top that hugged her chest, black leggings that showed off her self proclaimed "amazing legs", brand name high top shoes and a jacket that was way to expensive for her taste. She was pretty, he knew that of course but she didn't. She always belittles herself like that.

"Well okay I guess I believe that." Crossing his hands and smirking at her Sergio pointed behind her. "By the way Bb's behind you."

Turning her head so fast it gave him whiplash he watched as Asuna jumped behind him. Her whole face red from the tip of her ears to the top of her nose. "Where??"

"Bish you wish! He doesn't even go to the same college as us, are you dumb?!" Clenching his stomach with both arms, Sergio laughed so hard he couldn't even breath.

That only lasted for a few seconds.

Of course, that wouldn't slide with his best friend though. Always a bit*h. Asuna put one hand on her hip and smirked at him raising her eyebrows.

"Well I hope you have the same reaction. Brendan is right behind you." Observing her nails, Asuna smiled when Sergio started responding.

"Please you can't use the same trick t-" Stopping mid-track Sergio felt a change in the air.

"Hey Sergio."

Turning around awkwardly, Sergio met with Brendan.

Oh god Jonah. Stupid, handsome Brendan.

"Uh" *Cue the finger guns* "What's up?"

*****Author's Note: So I uh don't know how to use Wattpad! So hence this authors note since I'm more used to A03. Love of my life lol. If I do decide to continue this story I will be making it into short chapters. I just wanted to release this small bit to see how it does. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have an amazing day! Bye~