ch.1

{ghostin...}

Summary: A night of expected passion brings unexpected consequences for Roman Reigns

Roman Reigns x OC, Jimmy x Naomi, Jey x OC

Warning: 18+ for SMUTTTTT, angst and infidelity

Word Count: 4947

"1..2..3" the crowd counted along with the referee.

"Braelin hits the facelift for the win." MIchael Cole announced at his spot at the announce table.

"And still the Raw Women's champion, Braelin." Jojo announced.

Braelin rolled out of the ring to greet the screaming fans only stopping when she saw a poster of the four black horsewomen of the WWE: Naomi, herself, Sasha and Bianca. She grabbed the sign from the fan "This is what its about," she said before kissing the fan on the cheek and headed back to the gorilla position where Stephanie McMahon was waiting for her.

Green eyes rolled "No botches, no wardrobe malfunctions and no one got hurt tonight."

"I saw the match."

"Well then there's nothing for us to discuss."

Stephanie fell into step with Braelin as she eyed the knee brace on her right knee "How's your knee?"

"It's fine. It's practically made of steel."

"I highly doubt that. Which is why you're on a non official leave from the ring."

That stopped the Raw women's champion in her tracks "What?"

"You heard what I said. You still need time to recover and you can't do that while wrestling every week."

After injuring her knee over a year ago Braelin has worked her ass off to get back into the ring. She's finally at a place where she wants to be career wise and now they're pulling her? "So you're stripping me of my title is that what your saying?"

Stephanie shook her head "No, you won't be wrestling but you'll still be needed for any new storylines that may come up or even as a valet.

Braelin squinted "You're joking right?"

"You don't see me laughing. I think this could be exactly what you need. It puts you in a position where you're not over exerting yourself but you'll remain in the spotlight."