02. honest potion | drabble?

Hiya! This request was from @CrushedTinCan24 ! hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's bad.

- neoma🌙

💌💌💌

"Varian?" I called out, where is he. "Where are you, dork?" I muttered to myself, I let out a small chuckle. "I'm here," I heard his voice call out, he was in his lab. I opened the door, "Hiya, Varian, I'm bored!" I said, then something caught my eye. "Ooo, what's this?" I asked, about to grab it. "Don't touch that!" Varian yelled, running towards me. In that process, he trips and throws some type of potion. It hit's me, "OW!" I screamed, then I start to go into a coughing fit.

"y/n! How many times must I say this, don't touch anything in here!" Varian yelled, helping me get up. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I said, starting to cry. Varian just looks confused, "You never apologize for anything, oh my god, I threw the honest potion on you didn't I?" Varian says, smacking his head. "You did? WHY?!" I said, shaking his shoulders. "Jeez, it was an accident!" Varian screamed.

"Why are you screaming, I SHOULD BE SCREAMING!" I scream, Varian rolls his eyes. "Well you are now," he hissed. I groan, "I hate you..." I said, annoyed. Varian smriked, "Do you really, I thought you had the biggest crush on me, was I wrong?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "No, you're not wrong!" I said, confused.

Wait, WHAT DID I JUST SAY. I cover my mouth. All Varian does is just chuckle. "This is gonna be a fun night," He said, as he grabbed my hand. "Wait, what are you-" I was cut off my Varian placing his lips onto mine. I melt into it, it felt as if sparks flew around us. Varian then pulled away. "I love you, n/n" Varian said, pulling me into a hug. I blush, "I-I love you too, Varian..." was all that I could say.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" Varian asked, still cuddling me. "yes, i'm so tired" I responded yawning. "Okay," He responded. He carried me to his bedroom and laid me on his bed. He was about to walk away before I stopped him, "Wait, can you stay with me?" I asked him while blushing. "You really want me too?" Varian asked, shocked. "Yes, please" I begged. "Okay, sure," Varian said, jumping on the bed. He started to cuddle me, I close my eyes. "Night night Varian!" I said before drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight, love"