Chapter 1| family

Izuku pov
Smile Smile Smile
It's something I've learned to fake so well that I just do it.
I could be an actor because of how much I fake everything.
My laugh
My smile
My feelings
I only show my true self when I get 'hurt'...
The truth is, I hurt every second of everyday and no one noticed.
Ever...
Mum couldn't even tell the difference...
Even if she could, she can't do anything thing about it....

Not from her grave...

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Mr. Aizawa started taking role call.
"Izuku Midoriya"
He scanned the room and found me giving off a little wave with a smile on my face, it's like an instinct now... I've been doing it for so long, it's exactly like a real smile.
"Alright class so today we're going to USJ, I've already gotten permission from your parents or guardians for you to go on this trip."

Oh.. so their actually making me go...

Flashback: 2 weeks ago
I was sitting down at the table with my foster parents at the ends of the table.
"So, what's the email I got about going to USJ?" I hear Victor ask, Yuri turns his head in excitement.
"Ohhh that sounds like a lot of fun! You'll get to go with your friends, you'll probably meet a lot more pro hero's!" Yuri says in excitement. I don't even try to put on a fake smile and just stare at him with a monotone look. He sighs, and continues to talk but with way less enthusiasm.

"Izuku, I know you don't want to but this is a chance of a lifetime... can you at least try to have fun... *brushes hair out of face* for me..?" I try and move his hand away so they don't have to see what happened last time I went to a foster house. They already know, but they've never seen it.

"Okay, I won't.." Yuri says softly as he moves his hand away from my face, oh and I haven't ever... spoken to them before... I haven't spoken with anyone for 5 years... the day I got my scar.

Silence passed for a few moments... before I spoke.
"C-can you p-pass t-the s-salt?" I say as I turn my head towards Victor, his eyes go wide with shock as he passes the salt across the table. I haven't talked since.

Flashback over

We were on the bus, everyone started talking among themselves as I listened to music and started sketching.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I hide my sketchbook before turning to see who it is, I sigh internally as I see 'Froppy'

"Hey Izuku Kero, what were you drawing? Kero" I think fast and quickly switch the page to one of my other drawings.

"THATS BEAUTIFUL!" She yells and everyone of course noticed.
"Can I see some more? Kero" I shake my head as I try to hide the drawing from everyone, but I course fail to notice Uraraka behind me as she grabs it.
"Deku! You should sell this! Do you know how much you could make off of it?!" She yelled as everyone started looking at the drawing, they started passing off to the next person. I try to grab the book but it's to late...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP
I look as the paper gets a rip only the size of a finger nail, but it pisses me off. I snatch the book from Momo, stuff it in my bag and run to the back of the bus. I looked up once and saw Kirishima glaring at me trying to make me feel bad for snatching it from her hands, I just ignored him.

I tried not freak out but, that was one of mums drawings... it's the last one she made too, it just hurt to see it being ripped. I honestly do feel bad but I don't want them to know that...
I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Momo standing in front of me with an exact replica of mums drawing.

"I didn't mean to rip it, the picture obviously meant a lot to you.. I was trying to give it back to you but I ended up ruining it... I apologize-" I cut her off with a hug, she at first doesn't do anything but she eventually hugs back and smiles. After she gives me the picture she goes back to her seat, I feel eyes watching my every move as I wiped tears from my eyes and put the picture in my backpack with a fake smile.

We eventually make it to USJ. I step off the bus and immediately feel like something's wrong, I show my concern with Aizawa and he agreed but we continued till Kirishima yelled.
"They even got fake Villains! Cool!" I snapped my head where he was pointing.
"Those aren't fake.." Aizawa says as I push everyone back, Aizawa yells for us to stay there but he can't even move 1 step before the leader steps out. I froze, I didn't move a muscle as he looked up at me and smiled.
"It's been awhile...son"

Like a trigger of a gun I started defeating villains left and right. Everyone else watching in silence, I eventually make it to the front.
"Hello there Izuku, I can tell your still mad at me for killing your mother... don't you want revenge..?" He asks as he gets in a fighting stance, I can hear people yelling at me. Telling me not to do it, but I can't stop myself from running at him with everything I have.

Over our fighting I can hear the pros burst through the door, but I'm a little occupied at the moment.
"I KNOW YOU WANT REVENGE FOR YOUR MOTHER! YOUR BROTHER AND EVEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER! HA! SHE WASNT EVEN 3!" That only makes me stronger, then it happens... I don't even know what's happening but it's helping me so it's fine. I hit him directly in the face. He goes flying backwards, I know for a fact his jaw is broken. After 10 seconds he hasn't gotten up, he's unconscious I did it.
I started to pass out, the last thing I remember is multiple voices yelling
"IZUKU!/MIDORIYA!" As I fall to the floor.

I wake up to a beeping sound, I open my eyes to see a blinding light. I let my eyes get used to the new light and feel two people holding both my hands, I looked down and immediately knew it was Victor and Yuri. I smiled as I took my hands from their grasps and put dad's glasses on the nightstand...

For the first time I felt like I had a
family

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter cause I loved making it! I love y'all~ bye
-Beanie
1158 words