make up ; part 2 | g.d

the rising sun filtered through the living room blinds. i sat up on my elbows, looking around. my stomach felt heavy, but i knew immediately why when i saw a naked grayson sleeping in between my legs, his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. i smiled, tracing his face features.

his eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at me with his sleepy eyes and his messy bed head. "quit staring, y/n." he joked.

"grayson, i miss you." i said quietly, looking down at him.

he sighed, resting his chin just above my belly button. "y/n, i haven't been the same without you. i can barely sleep at night knowing you're out with that dickhead. it makes me mad knowing i can't have you. everytime i saw you with him, my heart dropped. i fucked up in the past." he paused, massaging my knuckles. "but, please give me another chance." he looked deep into my eyes, searching for any possible reaction.

"what do i do with brodie? he doesn't deserve this. he's a good guy." i bit my lip, doing my best to keep my tears in.

"i'll fight him. i'm the og. i was here before him, and i know you want me, not him." he left a sloppy kiss on my neck, and i immediately moved my head to the side, giving him better access.

i laughed. "fair. but-"

"stop beating around the bush, tell me. will you take me back? yes or yes?" he asked, hope filling his eyes.

"i mean, i guess i have no choice." i shrugged.

he smiled, grabbing my hand and putting it on his heart before leaning down to kiss me hard.
"i love you." he whispered, leaving hickeys all over my neck.

"i need to go. my moms probably calling the cops." i tried to get up. "grayson i'm serious." i said, trying to push him off.

"we have time for one more round." he smirked before sliding down under the blanket, lifting my thighs on his shoulders.