oral hehe | Alanthony

sorry i haven't updated, i just needed inspiration, yikes. i'm gonna try to post everyday, or 2, depends on my mood.
-
" slam ".

you see your drunk boyfriend of 2 years enter your shared home. You had a tremendous amount of anger toward him, for one it was 3 am, and secondly he only told you he was going to hang out with his buddies. he looked at you and groaned, mainly becasue you were only in your bra. Anyways, the good part was, he was always rough when drunk, soft is nice, but isn't good enough for your needs.

" hey babygirl " anthony said.

" don't " hey babygirl " me, where the living hell have you been " you said angry as fuuuck.

" hanging with chase and peyton, chilling at a bar. " anthony said lustly.

( smut warning )

he came up to you and kissed you hungrily. You kissed back, and pushed him back for dominance. Your tounges fought harshly and he obviously won. Anthony pushed his tongue far down your throat, and you moaned so loud. he started leaving kisses down your breast cupping them, with his LARGE hands. your nipples hardned and he chuckled deeply, laughing at the effect he had on you. he eventually got to your clit, but you pushed him back wanting dominance back.

" not today child, not today " you said nervously.

you went up to your mini closet filled with sex toys, dildos, and lingerie. you found his favorite red 2 piece, and ran to your bathroom. you changed quickly throwing your clothes, not caring where they went. you come back to see your boyfriend jerking off. you walk calmly to him and push his hands down, him whining of the lost of contact. you took his 14 incher and jerked him off, still shocked at his size. you took him all the way in the back of your throat, gaging while enjoying his moans. you kept deepthroating him, pushing your hands away. Both of your hands went to his balls, rubbing them rough and soft at the same time.

" like that eh " you said teasingly.
-
OMG I CRINGED WHILE MAKING THIS, ANY OPINIONS GAHAHA. ALSO SEND ME REQUESTS WITH YOUR NAME, AGE, AND SUBJECT.