Thats my husband...?

THAT SLUT BETHEL! ^^^

ELI'S P.O.V

I groan as I make my way to my room. Why did he do that?!  Why did he have to kiss me! And why did I feel like jumping for joy when he did it?

All these thoughts were running through my head that I didn't even notice someone walking up to me. I only noticed as someone tapped my shoulder making me jump in surprise only to see bethel.

"Bethel what are you doing out?" I asked as I dragged her into a closed off room just In case anyone was around. Bethel just kissed me hard and pushed me against a wall starting to grind on me.

"They let me out. So now we can fuck anywhere and even in front of your wife. God, I can't wait to see her face as she sees me under you, begging you to go deeper and harder. I can't wait to see that angels face crumbled into the most painful expression ever. I just need her to know that you're mine and she can't take you away from me." She whispered in my ear as she palmed me through my pants. This used to turn me on but right now, after my kiss with my future husband, this feels wrong and disgusting. I felt as if I could feel his pain when I did this, but right now I didn't care.

I flipped us around and pushed her down. She immediately went to my cock as she tried to make it hard. She sucked me for about 3 minutes and I was still soft making me groan in frustration.

"What's wrong with it?" She asked as he took me out of her mouth and looked up at me with questioning eyes. I just shrugged and pushed her back on me. I wondered what was wrong then the image of that little brown haired green eyed freak popes into my head and I got instantly hard making me groan.

She smiled as she started to work her mouth and I just kept imagining him sucking me off. I imagined HIM and his soft lips around me, working that head. I felt so disgusted by me imagining a boy sucking me but it felt so good to think he was here that it made me cum very soon. I looked down and saw her golden locks in my hand making me sigh. I wanted those brown locks in my hands instead but I could never want that right? I mean I'm NOT gay...right?

"Fuck me." She whispered in my ear as she started to jerk me off. She tried to get me hard again but all I could think about was how wrong this was and how upset he must have been.

"Not now. I have to go get ready." I sigh as I move her then pull my pants and walk out leaving a shocked bethel.

I make my way to my room when I'm stopped by a guard. "Sir! Your erm- husband is here." He made a face of disgust making me growl, weirdly feeling protective of the little man.

I nod as I make my way to the doors. I pass by guards laughing until I see what's on the scene making me pissed. There in the middle of doorway, one of the fellow devil guards was choking my husband as he friends tried to get him but the others kept them still. I saw the guard pull out a knife and before I could get to him he stabbed my husband in his stomach making him scream.

I rushed over and force everyone away as I checked his cut. It was deep and I could see him trying to fix it. "What do I do?!" I question as I frantically hold my hands to his wound. He pointed to his neck where I saw a collar. Confused, I put my hand on it making him nod his head.

I rip it off and in a matter of seconds his wound is healed and he's in front of my guard punching him. "How dare you?! I try and be fucking nice and you try and kill me!?" He yells in a deep bone chilling voice that makes even me freeze. "If you ever try and hurt me and my friends ever again, I'll fucking kill you." He growled and snapped his fingers. I stood there confused until  I heard an ear piercing scream seconds later. I looked down and gasped. The damn 5'6, doe eye, teddy bear boy just broke both of the man's legs.

The yard is dead silent as he laughed and skipped to his family where the guards let them go and they all hugged. "Noah why'd you do that?!" a curly haired women asked. Huh? That's his name? I like the sound of that.

"Sorry Kia-ma. They just hurt Sam and I lost control." Noah said as he lowered his head. The women named Kia just gave him a friendly smiled as she hugged him. They all laughed as they walked inside making me stay in my spot frozen.

"Wow...you got one hot husband sir." One of them said as he winked at noah making Noah blush and hurry I inside.

Damn. It's going to be hard not to like him...why'd he have to be so cute?!

—————————————————————————

So...I hate bethel...? Yeah! She's the worst! But she's the villain so gotta keep her. Also like my baby Noah is the best! I love him!!! Hope y'all liked this chapter!