part 4

N/n: nickname.
A/h: address house
It been a moth and your mother leave you alone again which you didn't mind at all... On they way you want go back from school there was your bully group they seems like waiting for you which make you feels anoxious "hey fat ass!" Said 1(bully name) as push your shoulder "how dare you near my boyfriend again"you stay quiet and didn't dare to fight back she started to grab your hair as you try hold it back "K-kai didn't even love a whore like you!" You finally said it as looking at them with anger .. few of her friends started to beat you up as mocking you 2 (bully name) kick your stomach and you almost fall because of it but someone was there to catch you "(N/n) ,what happen?" You take a look and saw kim .. he look at the girl as make you stand straight "why you hurting her?" He asked with friendly tone... "She mess with us first"said 3 (bully name) "how about you join us handsome~" flirst the 1 (bully name) to him...you notice that his smile change a bit "no thanks..I didn't like bully a girl with beautiful heart ... It not good you know bullying stuff.. it can bring people to death...." He look at you sadly "now if you excu-" there a swing behind him and almost hit his head but aiz come to hold it "You ok brother?..." She look at Kim with worry "yeah...But they are meanies..they bully our (N/n)" Akim grab the Bat and hit the men behind you which make you shock... "Well it time to paid back" 2 of them started beat those bullies until they bleed down ... You try to stop them but the scream to loud.. you started to crying and everything around you become blank... After a long hours you awake and you was in the room..it Kai room " Thank goodness you awake..." He hold your hand feeling so worry... "What happen..." He started to explain while hold your hand gentle "you pass out and kim take you here...I hear what he said..I'm sorry i-if I didn't agree to help teacher with test you can be safe..." You hug him and started to cry.. remember about what happen to your self... When you were kids your dad always beat your mom up and he the one killed your only baby brother...you was there only watching... "I-im scared...", He hold your gently as rub your back "I know.....I'm here now....don't worry" soon you asleep on his shoulder feeling so tired of crying and thinking too much....