Chapter 1 ////Sick kaccan

Dekus POV
It was a normal day. Wake up, go to school, get bullied, go home, cry. Then do it all over again.

I went to school the next day and after lunch I was the only one in the classroom so I went to my desk and saw a single rose on my seat and it had a card on it and it said " dear Midoriya I hope you can forgive me" and I thought to myself ' who in the U.A did me wrong in my past and knows what kind of flower is my favorite'...kaccan? No he isn't this nice.

So I turned around the leave but kaccan was behind me but he didn't say eanything I thought he was at home sick or something then I look at his hands and they had...."B-Blood?" I said out lound then he looked at me he didn't look angry or sad or anything but I looked into his ruby eyes and I saw nothing then he just leaned forward and feel but thankfully I was there to catch him so I took I'm to recovery girl and she said "he is ill take him to your dorm and take care of him" "but can't you heal him with your quirk?!" "No I will not cure him this illness is not because he is sick it is the course he has been hit with a quirk of Cupid and only a kiss from one he loves most will cure that" she said. With that I left and took I'm to my dorm then something happend. He woke up his eyes full of lust and love wen he saw me I didn't even get a work in let alone and breath. He kisses me?!

Im sorry everyone but I got tired really quick but I'll continue the rest tomorrow oh and I'm sorry that it was so short what can I say it is 3:25 in the morning. much and I promis that the next chapter will be way longer and way better goodnight 🌙