Facetime with the Prince Jinnie

You were laying on your bed playing with your's and hyunjin's puppy tazz when your phone started to vibrare.
You look over to see it is hyunjin. You sigh a little before answering the call. His bright cheery face covered the whole phone screen. You rotate the camera so it is facing tazz not you.

"Annyong my two cuties how are you" jinnie asked with the bigest brightest smile on his face.

"We are doing fine how are you doing? Are you not tired you look like you just had a scedual?" You asked while holding back tears rembering that the last time you talked it ended in an intens argument.

"Im good and a little but im almost finished and im able to come home for some time.... ah also i have some thing to tell you some thing when i get home." As he said that his face was serious but he had a slight smile.

"Don't over work yourself and take care of your health while you work and i will see you soon " you said as you showed him you and tazz while blowing a kiss to him.

"I won't and you and tazz take care of yourself aswell. Saranghae my two babys see you soon " he said as he smiled the most sweetest smile while doing a finger heart befor he hung up.

You look at your screen smiling while thinking about how much you love him and how when he talks to you you forget about all your hardships you face on your own and with hyunjin. You lie on you bed while rolling around smilling and tazz starts to play with you on the bed.