when hyunjin arrives home

you were laying on the couch catching up on law & order : special victims unit when you heard the pass-code to your apartment being pressed in and then the door open. suddenly tazz jumps up from the couch knowing who it was and went running to the door while barking. 

you turn over to look at the direction of the door and you see a familiar tall slim figure with a black cap on and practice clothes taking their trainers off. before he lifted his head to look at you, you turned over facing the tv and pretended to be asleep. you could hear him put his things down and waking towards you while he was talking to tazz. once you felt his presence in front of your ace you waited to see what he would then do. after a few seconds you heard him whisper "your so perfect, i wish we didn't argue as much because i want to be with you forever" you could slowly feel his presence get closer and closer. you then felt is warm breath on your face and could smell his clone he had used to try and hide the sent of his sweat. you abruptly open your eyes and shouted "raaahh got you" while laughing like a child. he stumbled back and put his hand on his heart and started to sigh while saying "why would you, my heart can't handle such things" 

after laughing for a minute you then sit up and pat the space beside you where your head was. he giggled as he sat in the designated spot you patted for him. once he sat down you put your head on his lap and looked up at him while admiring all of his features you then said "im sorry about that argument i know you are trying as heard as you can to make time for me, im just being selfish." he looked down at your face with his glistering brown eyes smiling while saying "im sorry too,but now we can spend some time together and i know you have always wanted to travel so lets go!" you sat up held his hand with a questioned but exited look on your face. "really like really your not joking this time, you actual have time off and we can do some you and i things on our own ? do i need to check this with chan or i.n to make sure your not joking with me again?" he gently held your shoulders looked you in the eyes and whispered " no im not joking we are going to have some me and you time okay" he then pulled you in to a hug what slowly got separated because tazz is a very need and jealous puppy so ha had to be involved in the love that was happening. so you lifted him up and all 3 of you cuddled on the couch while watching tv.