are you going to stay the night?

omg thiiissssssss one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"well go in the bathroom I'll leave the clothes on the bed, oh here's your towel," I say and he grabs the towel and goes to wash up in the shower I find the clothes and put them on the bed oh i forgot "hey Shikamaru do you need soap, and shampoo and conditioner??" i yell through the door "yeah the other one is empty" I hear him yell so I grab the stuff he needs and knocked on the door "yeah, come in" he said as I pull the door and walk in as I go to hand him what he needs I slip and fall in the tub I closed my eyes in pain "ow~ that hurt"

"I bet"I hear Shikamaru say as the water is turned off and I hear a chuckle "sorry here" I hand him the rest of the stuff "ok I will let you finish your shower" I say trying to get up I failed and I felt a strong hands lifting me out of the tub "thanks"

"no problem, but you might wanna change your bra is showing," he said as he giggled and shut the curtain and I couldn't do anything but walk out and change then sit down out in the living room I hear the water shut off and Shikamaru then I hear him yell "hey babe come here a sec"

I walk down the hall and open my door to see Shikamaru in everything but the shirt I couldn't help to stare at how well tone his body was "like what you see?" "uhhmm, so what'chu need love"

"do you got a different shirt this one doesn't fit"

"I think hold on"

~shikamaru's p.o.v~

man this is going to be hard shes wearing such short shorts and a black tank top and she took her bra off? oh my lord this is going to be a long night and shes bending to look on the bottom but then she sat her butt between her two legs oh god shes always been super cute

~kimi's p.o.v~

"are you going to spend the night? I can wash your clothes and stuff so you can wear them tomorrow" I say still looking for a big shirt for him

"Oh thank you if you can't find a shirt I can just sleep without one" 

"oh ok cause I think I wore my last big shirt as a pajama yesterday, well you coming i thought you wanted to look at these drawings" I say and but before I leave I grab his clothes and walk down the hall after him but as he sat on the couch I went to the laundry room and washed some of his clothes with mine then I went to cook something to eat 

~back to Shikamaru's p.o.v~

I hear her turning the washer on then she comes out ties her hair up in a bun ((moana~ make way~make way~ sorry sorry let's continue)

then she walks in the kitchen so I flipped through the one that said 'school memories' and she drew every kid in the class even one of Naruto tied up for skipping class but I got to a page that said 'if I ever get Shikamaru to date me and he somehow reads this don't go any further' don't she know if you tell a person to not do something they are going to do it so I flipped the page it was me then I flip the next to see this was just drawn yesterday of me back hugging Kimi with a little note 'one day this will happen to me maybe with my crush even<3' woah I went through 25 different drawing pads I got up and snuck in the kitchen tiptoeing behind Kimi and snake my arms around her waist and putting my head on her shoulder and ask "whatcha doing love?" 

"just making a snack," she said blushing

~kimi p.o.v~

he must have seen the one I just drew ugh, I'm so embarrassed but happy too and he is blowing on the nap of my neck as I flip the bacon then in a different pan I made eggs  after they were fully cooked I said "hey can you reach me a plate from the self" i ask "hmm but your so warm how about I'll pick you up and you grab it?"

"sure" I walk over to the spot and picks me up a grab a plate and he sets me down "aren't I heavy?"

"no, your actually very light you should eat more" he states with  his head on my shoulder

"speaking of eating, how are you going to eat if you won't let go?" I say with a plate of food in my hand, I turned to put the plate on the table

"like this," he said sitting down the making me sit between his legs but I got up and turned around and sat back on his lap 

"so much better I can see your face" I hug him and put my head in the nook of his neck and slowly fell asleep

OMGURRRSH WHAT HAPPENS NEEEXXT