Chapter 19

"Thank you for letting me stay, hyung." Taehyung said as he took the pillow from Yoongi. Yoongi nodded and ruffled his hair. "It's no problem. You can tell me everything tomorrow." Taehyung nodded and watched as Yoongi yawned. "Good night, Taehyungie."
"Good night, hyung." Taehyung said as Yoongi walked into his room.

Taehyung turned the lights off before he laid down on the couch and pulled the covers up to his neck. Taehyung sighed as he got up and quietly snuck out to the fire escape. Taehyung looked up at the sky. The city lights polluted the night sky. "Couldn't sleep either?"

Taehyung jumped as he looked over at Yoongi who had spoken. "No..." Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Same." Taehyung got up and walked over to the elder. "What's going on with you?" Yoongi shook his head. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

Taehyung sighed. "Hyung, I get you're not really a feelings kind of guy, but maybe opening up to one person every once in a while will help... I'm not saying it has to be me, just... I hope you find someone you can talk to your worries about."

Yoongi smiled softly and nodded. "Thanks, Tae." Taehyung smiled and sighed. "Do you mind if I open up to you?" Taehyung asked the elder. Yoongi shook his head as he turned to face Taehyung. Taehyung sighed again. "I'm really mad at Jimin-hyung... he and I... I'm not even sure how it happened, we were arguing and I was gonna walk home then he told me to get in the backseat of the car and we were shoving each other a lot until he started to kiss me and kiss on my neck..."

Yoongi nodded as he listened. "Then we kind of... you know." Yoongi chuckled a bit. "Well I don't think it was kind of. It actually happened." Taehyung sighed. "But he kissed me.. it was weird.. it all was just really weird." Taehyung said as he shook his head. Yoongi sighed. "I'm sorry Tae. I mean I definitely can understand where he's coming from, why he likes you."

Taehyung looked up at Yoongi. "You do?" Yoongi nodded. "You're sweet, kind, funny, adorable, polite... you know how to keep a conversation. And obviously, you're good looking. You have a very nice face and other parts... all parts? Anyways, I just.. I get it." Yoongi said with a shrug. Taehyung scooted closer. "You really mean that?"

Yoongi looked over at him and nodded. "You're a very gorgeous person. Inside and out." Taehyung gently put his hand on Yoongi's arm. "Hyung?" Yoongi blushed a bit and had a hard time keeping eye contact with the younger. "Y-Yes?"

Taehyung smiled and looked into Yoongi's eyes. "I like you, Yoongi-hyung. A lot. It's okay if you don't like me back, which I think is what Jiminie-hyung was trying to tell me. But just know that I do like you....not just as a friend. But more then anything I really respect and admire you. You're just really cool." Yoongi blushed and nodded. "Thank you."

Taehyung smiled and gave Yoongi a tight hug and soft kiss on the cheek. "I'm getting sleepy, I'll see you in the morning. Good night, hyung." Taehyung said before he climbed back through the window. Yoongi smiled to himself as he brought his knees closer to his chest and rested his cheek in his hand.

Jimin jumped as there was a knock on his car window. He sat up and groaned as he got out of his car. "Jimin, what the hell? Did you stay here all night?" Yoongi asked him as he gently pulled his dog closer. Jimin sighed and looked around. "Seems like it... is Tae still here?" Yoongi nodded. "I don't think he wants to see you right now though."

Jimin sighed. "I need to talk to him." Yoongi rubbed his neck and sighed. "Jimin... you know he likes me. You have a girlfriend, why are you still going after him?" Jimin sighed. "I'm going to talk to her. And as for him liking you, I'm not worried. You don't like him back." Yoongi sighed again. "Jimin, I lied."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "I do like him, a LOT actually. I just... I didn't want to hurt you. But you can't even confess to him. Just fucking suck it up and be honest with him. But I know you won't." Yoongi shook his head before he took a step closer. "And Taehyung deserves to be happy just as much as you. So do I. I let you take shot and you blew it. He confessed to me last night."

Jimin was fuming. "You... I..." Jimin took a deep breath. "Good luck, hyung." Yoongi was taken back a bit. Jimin sighed. "He won't answer my texts. Can you let him know that I'm sorry and that I just want to talk to him?" Yoongi nodded and took a step back as Jimin got back into his car and left.

Yoongi walked back into his apartment. The water was running. Yoongi smiled a bit, thinking about how he could get use to someone else being there. Yoongi took the dog's leash off and thought for a second before he walked into the bathroom and opened the shower curtain.

Taehyung blushed and tried to cover himself up. "Hyung!" Yoongi waved him off. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." Taehyung blushed and moved his hands. Yoongi looked down for a second before quickly looking up into Taehyung's eyes.

"Hyung, why did you barge in here? What's going on? Are you okay?" Taehyung ask and he looked over Yoongi with concern. Yoongi smiled. "I like you, too." Taehyung blushed. "A lot... and not just in a friend kind of way." Yoongi added with a smile.

Taehyung smiled brightly and threw his arms around Yoongi's neck as he kissed him. "You mean it?" Taehyung whispered against the elder's lips. Yoongi smiled and nodded his head before he kissed Taehyung again. Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he pulled the elder into the shower with him. Yoongi shut the curtain before he began to take his wet clothes off and tossed them over the curtain.