1|

7:52 pm
Donghyuk smiled as he heard a knock on the door, thinking it was their mother but in reality... he knew deep inside their mother was no longer with them. "I'll get it, come with me Hyuk" Doyum said and walked towards the front door, holding onto his brother's hand while steering them around the house to get to the front door.

Doyum opened the door and tilted his head when he saw his science partner, Jung Jinsung standing outside of his house. "Oh hey Jinsung... you're here?" Doyum said slightly confused as he let the younger into his house. "Yeah! Didn't you get my text?" Jinsung asked as he looked down at Donghyuk as he hid behind his brother. " I probably did but I was with him" Doyum squished his brother's cheeks while letting out a coo. "Awwww, who's he?" Jinsung asked as he knelt down to meet the younger boy's eyes. "I is Donghyukie" The little boy spoke and looked down at the floor.

"Umm.. im sorry I'll try to put him to sleep and then we can begin" Doyum said and started up the stairs, Donghyuk following after him. "Can I come? I don't know if I can just sit down there and wait" Jinsung slightly laughed at himself before following behind the Jeon brothers.

When Doyum opened the door to Donghyuk's room, he saw another mini figure laying on a bed. In fact, there were two beds that looked very different. One was shaped like a race car while the other was just a normal bed. "Oh yeah. They're twins" Doyum laughed as he saw Jinsung's face when then entered. "So who's he?" Jinsung asked, pointing to the already sleeping figure. "That's Donghun" Doyum said and smiled.

Jinsung nodded and grabbed onto Donghyuk with a wide smile. "Oh I forgot to say. My name is Jinsung but you can call me hyung or Sungie" he smiled sweetly and brought him to the empty bed. Doyum smiled and leaned against the wall as he watched his bestfriend and brother have their own moment. "H-hi Sungie hyung" Donghyuk said as he got under his blankets, he got into the race car bed and smiled as he grabbed onto his plushy that his older brother gave him when him and his brother turned 3. In fact  his brother had similar one, just slightly different.

"Goodnight hyungie... goodnight sungie" Donghyuk said as he closed his eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep. Jinsung smiled and stood up from the bed, walking towards Doyum.

"I never expected for our first meeting for the project to be like this" Doyum laughed as he and the younger exited the twin's room, closing the door slowly so it wouldn't make a noise. "Same" Jinsung said with a chuckle. Doyum and Jinsung entered his room and settled onto the bed. "Why would you come this late though?" Doyum asked as he looked at the clock. "I tried to sleep but it was hard knowing that we didn't start yet even though it's due in two days" Jinsung said and looked at the clock as well.

Doyum nodded and stood up, grabbing his laptop from his desk and then sitting next to Jinsung who looked half asleep. Jinsung laid his head on his best friends shoulder before peering at the laptop screen, watching as Doyum pulled up the project document. "I started yesterday but then somethings happened..." Doyum said and looked away. "What happened?" Jinsung asked as he looked into the older's eyes. "Nothing... I just... just had to do something" Doyum lied.

11:27 pm
Doyum stretched his arms in the air as he looked down at the sleeping figure beside him. He chuckled before getting up and placing his laptop quietly onto his desk. He slowly but surely laid beside Jinsung and placed the blanket onto them. "Goodnight Sungie" Doyum said quietly.

-
published;; 031719

sorry for the wait... anyways, I hoped you like the "amazing" first part! I will be sure to redo this when I have time but for now, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!