My Tutor || G.D

Your Pov

The room was filled with noise. The teacher just left the room to go and get our tests with our results. Everyone was screaming and shouting seeming happy while i was sat on my chair in the corner dying on the inside.

Let me give you some background. I live at home with my mom and only my mom. My dad left about 13 years ago when i was 3 because my mom was too controlling and abusive and to be honest, i don't blame him. If my teacher comes back with my results and they are bad i will get thrown out of my house. In my past tests when i've failed my mom has punished me, i still have the bruise from my last test.

All of a sudden the door slammed shut. The class was now silent and the teacher was at the front of the room with the stack of our tests. He starts handing them out and i get myn last.

I got a D...

I raised my hand as the class started talking to each other about what scores they got.

"Yes y/n" my teacher said.

"please can i retake my test. i will do better. i need to do better." i replied.

He just stared at me with a confused look and just ignored me. i was strongly offended.

I just sat there wanting to cry. Wishing i was smarter. Wishing i was good enough. When al of a sudden the bell went off.

"excuse me, can miss y/n y/l/n and Grayson Dolan stay behind"

I stayed in my seat and turned to my side to see Grayson three seats away from me.

Grayson Dolan. My schools biggest fuck boy but also the worlds hottest guy. He acts like the coolest kid in school and that he doesn't need school but he's really a big nerd.

"Mr Dolan, Miss y/l/n here needs to redo her test can u please tutor her" My teacher asks.

Grayson turns to look at me and then turns to the teacher again.

"sure, why not" he reply's.

"are you okay with that?" my teacher asks me

"fine" i answer.

Me and Grayson both stand up and walk out the door and just before i head out of the school doors he stops me.

"here's my address" he says while handing me a piece of paper. "come over at 4 tomorrow, see you then babygirl" he then gives me a wink. I roll my eyes and walk out of the door.

skip walk home —

I open my door to see a note on the kitchen table. I walk over and look at it.

'staying over at Steve's house tonight so look after the house'

Steve is one of my moms.. "friends" as in friends with benefits and he isn't the only one. She was over 20 "friends" because she is sad and lonely.

skip to the next day—

It's Saturday and i wake up at 3pm since i was up all night thinking about if i'm gonna fail my test...again.

Soon enough i realised i had to be at Grayson's in an hour.

I hop in the shower and start singing like usual. Soon enough 30 minutes passes by. That's right i was in the shower for 30 fucking minutes.

I get out and quickly dry and straighten my hair which takes 20 minutes. I throw on my high waisted denim shorts and a plain black hoodie. I leave my house with about 5 minutes to get to Graysons which is coincidentally only a 5 minute walk from my house so i set off walking.

Soon enough i arrive at Grays house so i ring the doorbell. A shirtless Grayson answers the door. His hair was all floppy and he's only wearing sweatpants. I started staring at his toned abs and bit my lip and he noticed.

"you just gonna stare or are you gonna come in?" he smirks.

"don't flatter yourself too much" i say walking into his house.

He leads me upstairs to his room which is surprisingly really clean. I plop myself on the bed and Gray sits opposite me.

"So you gonna get out studying books or whatever" i ask

"do you really wanna study" he sighs.

Why would he say that? Of course i fucking do why would i even be here if not?

"Yes i want to do good on this test" i state. but my eyes keep looking down to his abs.

"you sure you don't wanna do anything different" Gray smirks, slowly moving closer to me.

"uh..uhh" holy fuck he is so hot.

Soon enough are faces are only inches apart and i'm staring at his lips. Oh how much i'd love to kiss them lips. Then my eyes wonder to his eyes, oh i could drown in those eyes. Graysons hand moves to cup my face and then his lips crash onto myn. Our lips moved in sync and i can't even believe this is happening.

Not breaking the kiss, i push him over so i'm on top of him. Grayson takes this as a chance to squeeze my ass making me let out a soft moan which allows his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance but eventually he wins. He flips us over so he's now on top of me. He slides off my hoodie to reveal my bra and kisses my chest, then my boobs. He's slowly making his way down to my heat. Slowly he undoes my buttons on my shorts and slides them down revealing my panties, as he is doing so i unclip my bra. once it's off he looks up at me giving me a smirk.

"Oh the things i'm gonna do to you" he whispers as he rubs my clit over my panties which leads me to let out soft moans.

he slides down my panties and then rubs his hand up and down my clit, at this point i'm panting. With no warning he shuvs his middle finger inside me. I start to bite my lip to hold in my moans but then he jumps straight to three fingers and i couldn't hold in moans.

"scream my name " he whispers.

"G.GR..GRAYSON" i scream.

He keeps his word and goes faster and deeper and then he takes out his fingers. He pulls off his sweatpants and i could see his huge bulge in his boxers. he pulls down his boxers and his full length springs out. IT. WAS. HUGE.

He comes close to my face and kisses up my jaw and then whispers in my ear

"you know what to do princess"

"grayson" i moaned

Then he thrusts into me, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. This was the best feeling ever. we were both panting and sweating as the room was filled with our moans. Eventually his full length went inside of me and i let out the loudest moan imaginable. then we eventually both came. Grayson plopped down next to me and it was clear we were both out of breathe.

"i cant wait for our next session babygirl"

if you have any suggestions on what kind of imagines you would like next just comment 🥵