Chapter Four

"Wow, you look like shit." Jessica's annoying voice filled my ear as I joined her group all hanging around Taylor's van.

"Good morning to you too." Rolling my eyes I suppressed a sigh. I had stayed up late with Edward last night, we laid down on the couch in his bedroom talking about everything.

"Don't be mean Jess, you just look a little tired that's all." Angela gave me a kind smile, I'm going to have to do something nice for this girl.

"Yeah, I was up late last night with Edward." The group gasped loudly, a tad over dramatic if I was being honest.

"No way!" Jessica threw up her hands up in disbelief shaking her head. Mike,Taylor and Eric all looked butt hurt and Bella looked mad.

"Yes way, he invited me over after school, I was there till around midnight." The girls eyes bugged out and the guys cheeks went pink.

"Oh my god! Did you do it?" Jessica gasped and for once spoke in a low voice.

Even though she did speak low the guys in our group heard and leaned in for my answer.

"What no, we talked and read a bit. We did kiss though and he is good." I smirked at them now the girls squealed except for Bella who bit her bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

"So you guys are dating now?" Mike joined in, a frown on his normal happy face.

"Not yet." But very soon.

"So you just make out with guys you aren't dating?" Jessica had a disgusted look on her face.

"Sometimes." I laughed as I walked away from them, as I got closer to the school Edward and his family came into view. Emmett's face had a shit eating grin as the other hide their smiles except for Edward who didn't look happy one bit.

Before I could ask what was wrong Edward grabbed me and pulled me flush against his chest, one of his hands held my waist and the other tilted my head back so he could look into my eyes.

"Don't give those kids ideas, you are mine." Edward spoke before he pulled me closer and crashed his lips against mine in a heated kiss.

I instantly put my hands into his amazing unruly hair and tugged lightly earning a low growl from him. I took that moment to slip my warm tongue into Edward's mouth and brushed it against his cold tongue. Edward growled again and pulled me closer to his body, he took control of the kiss and his tongue explored my mouth.

"Damn Edward, let the poor girl breathe." Emmett chuckled from behind us.

That made Edward pull away from me, he still kept an arm wrapped possessively around my waist.

Rosalie smacked Emmett arm making him wince.

"Don't mind him, he's just a grown up baby." Rosalie and the rest of us laughed at Emmett's pouting face.

"I believe that." I said as we all made our way into the school and splitting up and heading to our separate classes.

Edward and I walked to building six for math and took our seats. Everyone kept looking over at us and whispering.

I leaned closer to Edward, my lips almost touching his ear as I spoke quietly.

"Looks like we are the new IT couple."

Edward growled lowly in reply, his hand came down to rest on my thigh, the coldness of his hand seeped into my skin but instead of it being uncomfortable it sent waves of want and need straight to my core. My heart started beating faster with my need for Edward. I knew we couldn't have sex but there is a lot of other things we could do.