Chapter 6: The Switch Up

Mason's POV:

At Lunch I was sitting in the middle of quad with Nathan eating lunch when the popular guys and girls came over to sit with Me and Nathan. I looked at them sideways almost forgetting I'm the man now everyone wants to be my friend.

"So, Mason where do you stay ? We never seen you in New York," Zharia asked me sweetly, she the most popular girl in school beautiful too. I looked into her brown eyes, "I stay in Rhode Island  with my moms," I responded to her. "Isn't your mom like a famous cook ?" Bradley asked while eating his carrots, he the most popular jock at school. I nodded my head slowly, "That's so cool man so dinner at your place must be heaven," He continued speaking to me while laughing. I don't know why but I feel out of place being popular Alison says it could get the out of hand, "Yeah we all love spaghetti night," I said as I began to eat my food as I gave Nathan a weird look and receiving one back.

"Yea.. his mom's spaghetti is bomb," I heard Joseph's voice behind me causing all of us to turn or either look up at him. "Hey what's up guys... may I sit ?" Joseph asked politely. "Nah, man we don't want losers at our table," Derrick added his two cents making everyone laugh, he the most popular bad boy at this school. Our table ? They barely came to sit down, Joseph looked down at his plate, "So go sit over there with the losers," Bradley said pointing to the back corner where all the wallflowers sit. I shook my head in disgust, "Man stop," I shouted at him causing the quad to get quite, "Those people you call 'losers' are actually great people," I stood up in their defensive.

They all looked at me like I was their superior, "I used to be one of them before this fight right ? I mean none of you guys really talked to me before that right ?" I made a point. They all just stared at me in shame, "Man Joseph take a seat your welcome anywhere.." Bradley said annoyingly. "Yeah It's a free country," Zharia said rolling her eyes as I sat back down. Joseph looked at me and smiled brightly sitting next to me, he gave me our old handshake. I'm surprised he still remembers, "Thanks bro, look I wan-" I cut Joesph off in the middle of him talking, "It's water under the bridge," I said quickly then I looked at Nathan. He looked impressed now causing me to really feel like the Man now, I guess this is what my mommy was talking about either you can rise above the bullies or lower yourself down to their level. I chose to Rise.

Emily's POV:

After work I went to go pick up the kids from school first, I drove to Mason's school since he's the furthest. Pulling up to his school I saw him walking out side by side with Joseph and this Red head kid, I honked my horn twice while Mason looked towards the car. He finished talking to Joseph then he gave the red head kid a fist pound as Him and Joseph started walking over to the car.

"Mom can you take Joseph home ?" Mason asked me politely causing me to smile and nod, "Hop in," I said quickly as they got into the car. I pulled off safely as I watched Mason and Joseph talk in the backseat, "How was your day at school ?" I asked an open question keeping my eyes on the road. "It was awesome Mason stood up for me today," Joseph said happily causing Mason to smile, "It was nothing," He said humbly. I smiled through the rear view mirror, "Oh yeah what happened ?" I said intriguingly.

"The popular kids wouldn't let me sit with them and Mason was a bossed up about it.. we're friends again," Joseph explained sweetly. "That's good I'm proud of you baby boy," I said reassuring my little man. Mason smiled hard at me, "Oh and Joseph I'm sorry about your parents if you ever wanna come over to hang with Mason you're welcome too," I said reminding Joseph. His face dropped in sorrow, "Thanks Mrs. Fields," He said sadly.

I kept driving to the twins elementary school which is closer to Rosewood. "Okay I'll be in and out don't open the car for no one understood," I said sternly to this boys in the back as I pulled up to the school. They both nodded at me as they got back on there PSP's, I got out the car rushing into the after school program at the elementary. "Mama !!" I heard Adonis scream across the room as he gathered his things with Adriana causing me to smile.

I signed them out quickly as I felt Adonis jump on my back making me giggle, "Okay spider monkey," I smiled as I carried him on my back. "Hi momma," Adriana said softly as she hugs my legs. "Hi pretty girl how was school," I asked softly holding her shoulder with one hand as I held Adonis with the other. My kids make me so happy I want another one, "School was great !" Adriana said excitingly. "And choir.." I kept asking questions as we reached the car. "We killed that shit," Adonis said happily catching me off guard, "Adonis Wayne watch your mouth," I said seriously, I can feel his head drop "If your mother hears you talking like that she'll have a melt down," I warned them as I opened the door to the car.

Adriana climbed in, "Hi Mason," she smiled and kissed his cheek, "Hi Ana," Mason said sweetly returning the kiss. I strapped the twins in their car seats then I drove to Rosewood High to pick up Alison. Driving in silence was bugging me so, I turned on the radio listening to music as heard the kids singing and acting a fool in the back.

Alison's POV:

I was waiting for Emily and the family to pick me up from work as I started gathering my things from my desk when I saw the new History teacher come in the classroom, "Sorry to interrupt," Mr.Grey said while knocking on the door. "It's no issue how can I help you ?" I said calmly throwing my purse and bags on my shoulders. "I saw you in the teachers lounge earlier and I thought I should introduce myself," He said charmingly.

I smiled sweetly, "Welcome aboard, I'm Alison the English teacher," I responded sincerely, "So I've heard, I'm Christian," He said deepening his voice causing me to reminisce back to when I was dating guys in high school. "I'm new to Rosewood maybe, you should show me around sometime ?" He suggested with his hazel eyes staring into my blue ones. I smirked looking down at my feet, "As colleagues of course Mrs.Fields," He said while looking at my ring finger causing me to blush. I nodded agreeing, "I think we can do lunch one day at the Radley," I suggested while smiling. He smirked at me while looking me up and down, "Till then," Mr. Grey said shortly. Before he left the room, "Oh and might I add, you look amazing in yellow," He said sweetly leaving me standing there blushing.

I shook my head in disbelief as I turned off the lights in my classroom and began to walk toward the front of the school where I saw Emily waiting in the parking lot with flowers. I smiled brightly walking down the stairs to my wife, "Hi babe," I said giving her a peck on the lips in front of the kids.  She smiled admiringly giving me the red roses, "I've missed you all day," Emily confessed softly causing me to smirk at her. As she open the passenger door for me I smoothly get into the car, "Hi my babies, how was school ?" I turned around in my seat to look at my kids then I noticed Joseph in the backseat, "oh Hi Joseph," I said waving.

"Hi Mrs. Fields," He said sweetly while he played his game, "School was school ma," Mason responded glued to his PSP. "You need a haircut," I said in disgust looking at all that hair on his head while Emily got into the car finally, "School was fun mommy," Adriana said adorably, "That's a first," Emily added her two cents causing me to laugh.

"I know right school for us was torture," I agreed smiling at Emily as she pulled off driving home. First, we had to drop Joesph off at home then went down the street to the Cabana, "Babe I honestly think we should move," Emily confessed out loud while everyone in the car disagreed, "No !" Me and the kids said in unison causing Emily's eyes to widen, "Okay chill," Emily said with emphasis leaving the topic alone.

As we pulled into the garage Mason helped us get the twins out their car seats, "Homework first !" I demanded as the kids ran inside wanting to play and watch tv. I caught Emily smiling at me, "What Em ?" I asked curiously. "Nothing your all sexy when you get momma bear like," Emily confessed biting her lip making me roll my eyes playfully.

Emily came over to me holding my waist gently, "It's turns me on you know," She continued to say while gently kissing my neck. I moaned lightly giving her more access as she took full advantage deepening her kisses. I felt her tongue grazed my neck as she sucked down on my skin causing my body to heat up, I pulled Emily's lips to mine kissing her in fiery passion making her moan in to the kiss. "What's got you in a mood ?" I said in between kisses, Emily pulled back looking into my eyes. "How do you feel about making another kid ?" She suggested making my eyes widen, "W-What," I stuttered looking into her eyes.