Overnight Trip Part 2

Soon arriving into the Tower, Peter had made his way to the living area, gripping to the permission slips in his hands tightly. He knew who he had to go to straight away, his dad, Tony Stark. He stormed past the kitchen but stopped when he saw both his parent's hugging and kissing, Peter groaning as he walked over and put he permission slip onto the marble table. Both Tony and Steve stared at him with a raised brow, Peter shaking his head at the two, he just couldn't get his words out, only picking the slip up again and pointing at it angrily, Tony raising a brow before he began to laugh at his sixteen-year-old super teen. Steve looked at his husband of two years before walking over and taking the slip from the boy's hands and began to read it, his face showing amusement.

Peter groaned heavily at both dad's as he sat down on one of the kitchen stools, placing his head in his hands. Steve smiled reassuringly and placed a gentle, relaxed hand on his back as he tried to hold back his laughter, knowing now why his son was so un-amused. Peter shoved his hand away and glared at Tony, who just raised his arms in defence with a chuckle.
"Sorry Peter, your school begged for a trip here. So I thought to myself 'let's make this trip the best for those science nerds.' So here we are now." Tony laughed a little and Peter stood up in shock.
"Dad please let me just stay home. I can stay in my room, invite Wade over...Wait I said that in the wrong order."
"No way in hell is he coming to this tower, that murderer," Tony growled. "Let alone in your bedroom!"
"Pop's tell dad he is being irrational, he is my Boyfriend," Peter sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Sorry, Pete but I agree with your dad this time. Just go on the trip and Ned and what's her name, Michelle can stay in your room," He said and Peter looked down as he nodded.
"Fine, but you have to order Chinese for everyone," he said with a smile and Steve shook his head.
"Pizza and I will give you an extra twenty dollars on your allowance," Peter smiled excited and nodded, shaking his pop's hand.

Leaving the slip on the kitchen table, he changed into his Spiderman spandex and made his way towards the gym area, taking a deep breath as he began to do level four training, the highest being eight so far, his dad and pops planning to wok more so more, harder training can be done. He put on music, beginning to fight to the music, Queen Don't stop me now. One of his favourite songs that Wade had got him into. he thought of his boyfriend distracting him for a moment as he was kicked into the wall, the training sequence ending. Groaning, he made his way back to the kitchen before eating, taking a slice or three of Pizza, before making his way to his room, collapsing on his bed and waited for the dreaded next morning.