Witch!

I was working on a medication for Mrs. Van Winkle's mother when there was a knock at the door. I look out the window to see the king's adviser Alfrid Lickspittle and some guards. Lickspittle he was an ugly man and horrible he wanted me to marry him. Boy was he stupid to ask me no woman in this town would want to marry him. But I open it anyway what could go wrong ?

"What do you want Lickspittle?" I said rudely

"It's Mr.Lickspittle to you my dear." He said with a crocked smile

Then he started again

"Under the Master of Lake-town you are here by under arrest"

The guards Behind him put my hand in cuffs.

"For practicing the dark arts"

What was this man talking about?!

"What are you talking about I have never did such a thing you little bastard!"

The guards made me kneel. Lickspittle bend over and said.

"Well then if you don't want to go to jail than would you marry me?"

He go to be joking.

"Never in a thousand years. I would rather marry a dragon then you!" I spat at him.

"Then if so. Guards! Take her away!"

The guards pulled me to my feet and half walking half dragging me throughout the town. Then I saw him Bard the bowman. I was in love with him. But he married to another and had three children and the mother of the children die a few years back. And to this day I am still in love with him. He look at me with sorry look in his eyes then people started to gather until I could no longer see him. The guards toke of the cuffs and throw me into the ceil. Then I started to cry.