Chapter 1

On an island only authorised marines could get to was 5 Admirals.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sakazuki , Kizaru, Aokoji, And Garp. They were gathered with the other Admiral everyone pirate called The Crimson Wrath. But the Admirals knew her as (Y/N) Akane Evergarden. But most went by Akane meaning Deep Red. The reason for this was her hair.

The Admirals sat in wait with the 7 Warlords wonder where Akane was and why would she be late

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Admirals sat in wait with the 7 Warlords wonder where Akane was and why would she be late. And when she arrives, will sengoku be here to kill her?

She walked in took a seat and went to sleep like Garp.

Many people knew not to wake her. They had either witnessed the destruction, or had faced her Wrath.

Apparently Dracule Mihawk never got the memo. As he walked up the the Admiral. He held a knife to her throat and as he began plunging she woke up and used Haki.
He sword bounced off her invisible armour and took a step back.

"Get on your knees and beg to live."

The admirals and his fellow warlords all backed away as he held his tiny cross knife ready to fight.
He didn't respond and she gave an evil crooked smile.
"I give you 5 seconds to run and if i catch you, i am going to pull you apart and break your bones."

She began counting and still didn't move as she went to attack, she had a hug intended to restrain her.

She smiled at the Admiral.
"Good Morning to you Garp."
"Lucky me... I had to stop you as the Other Admirals are cowards. And you know the rules."
"When i start following the rules of this place all the time and every time like you, i will shit in my hands with diarrhea and clap."
"You are such a pain i remember about 17 years ago when you and those idiot three Admirals were in training. How you all became admirals alludes me."
"Cause your old and senile?"
"Watch your tongue. And No hurting people for waking up. You already sank two fleet ships."

I waved my hand in a dismissing way and took a seat as i tried staying awake despite the undeniable truth of me finding this shit absolutely fucking boring. I don't care whats happening. I'm here for the benefits.

one piece x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें