Promise me love

Ashanti POV

I took a quick shower making sure I smelled good before laying back in bed.

I got out and dried myself off. I brushed my teeth as the water dripped from my wet body. I placed my hair in a wet bun and slid on my panties and bra.

I threw on one of mikes big white t shirts and slid on my all black socks. I grabbed all my belongings and placed them back in my suitcase. As I was zipping up my bag I realized Mike was sound asleep.

"Are you serious?" I sighed to myself. He was laid across the bed and I couldn't even lay down. "Mike!!" I yelled shaking him. He didn't move. I climbed on top of him slapping his face gently.

"Mike get up!!" I licked his earlobe causing him to jump right up.

"So you up?" I giggled getting off him. "I'm sorry baby I'm tired." He said rubbing the side of his face. I shook my head grabbing his hand and pulling him up. "Well go take a shower and come back so I can cuddle under you." I hugged him as he placed his chin on my head holding me. "Alright." He pecked my lips and walked in the bathroom to do his hygiene.

I decided to go see what the kids were up to while he handled his business. I walked to their room door and nearly died. Cayla was knocked out with her feet on Justins lap while he was playing the game. "Justin why you didn't wake her up and put her in the bed?" I laughed picking her up and laying her down on her bed.

"Cause she told me not to touch her when she sleep and learned from the last time she slapped me." I chuckled and sat down next to him. "Ma how do you think dad is doing?" He asked pausing his game and looking at me.

"I hope he's burning in hell." I said truthfully. He held his head down. "Do you miss your father Justin?" He nodded as he wiped the tear that was falling from his face. I understand he misses his father I mean what child wouldn't. He may have caused pain throughout our whole life but that was still his father. I pulled Justin closer and held him.

"Baby your dad isn't a good man. He was horrible. All the misery he put us through I wouldn't dare go back to him and I'm sorry. I want you to have a happy childhood not a childhood where you're in the hospital every other day because your trying to stop your father from beating me." He nodded and dried his face.

"At least you have Mike right?" I said nudging him he chuckled. "Yeah I like him a lot he's real cool." I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm glad you think so lil man." Mike interrupted coming in the room sitting next to me. "Thank you for everything." Justin said hugging him. He chuckled and hugged him back. "No problem. But I suggest you get in the bed cause we gotta get up in the morning for our boat ride."

Justin's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" Mike laughed and nodded. "This why I like you." Justin dapped him up and hugged me around my neck. "Come on baby." Mike said picking me up bridal style. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked to our room holding me and kicking the door close. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

Me and Mike haven't had sex yet and I'm not rushing it at all but I hope it happens sooner or later. He kissed my neck sending chills down to my lady causing me to giggle. "Mike stop." I whispered against his lips as he kissed me. I felt him smirk and flip us over. I was now on top. "You sure?" He rubbed my thigh causing me to moan a little.

As I kissed his lips all the way down to his abs his phone ringed interrupting everything. He sighed and answered it as I laid down next to him.

"Hello.....man I was in the middle of something.....yeah......you got him.....you already know what to do until I get back.....alright...bye"

"Who was that?" I asked wondering who's calling so late at night. He shook his head. "Nobody baby come on." He pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist. "I laid my head in the crook of his neck as he held me tight. "Ashanti?" He whispered pulling me closer. "Yes baby?" I said rubbing his curly hair which was a little damp from the shower he took.

"I love you."

I looked at him and saw all seriousness in his face. This is the first time he told me he loves me. "Really?" I said sitting up. He nodded. "Baby you Justin and Cayla are my world. I would do anything for y'all. I wanna give you my last. I love you so much I can't even find the correct words to express how much I do. If you're not ready to tell me you love me too shanti I understand I'm not rushing you I just want you to know that I do." I wiped the tears that were slowly falling from my face and kissed him.

"I love you too." I said in between kisses. "You do?" He said relieved. I nodded. "So much." I kissed his lips once again and hugging him placing my head back in the crook of his neck. "Promise you'll never leave me." He said kissing my head and intertwining our fingers.

"I promise." I felt him smile which caused me to smile.