𝟭.𝟯 | 𝗇𝖾𝗐𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌

❛𝖭𝖤𝖶𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖣 𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖲❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 3⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Brianna walked onto the lacrosse field with her phone in hand. The tryouts would be starting soon and she didn't know where she'd be sitting. Usually she would be joining Stiles and Scott on the bench but now that Scott would be trying out she didn't know where she'd be sitting. She would have to join the others at the bleachers. But she hated the bleachers. It was too far away from the field.

The girl sighed and she looked over to the bleachers for an empty spot. She smiled and almost ran to the spot before someone else decided to take it.

She sat down just when Lydia Martin, Isabella McCall and the new girl decided to praise her with their presence. The girl scoffed, turning slightly to the side as to not look at them. Lydia Martin noticed her but she didn't say anything while the McCall girl did. She decided to greet Brianna.

“Hey, Brianna.”

The girl turned, putting on one of her fakest smiles. “Hey, Isa. How are you doing?” she asked the girl. She liked Isabella even though the two never really talked. Lydia was the person she didn't like.

“I'm good. I see you're joining us in the bleachers today. Don't you usually sit with Stiles and Scott on the bench?” Isabella asked the girl. Brianna chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck feeling very uncomfortable. “Well, you know Scott is trying out so there was a chance Coach was going to kick me off the bench anyway.”

Isabella chuckled nodding. Brianna's eyes moved to Allison who seemed curious to know who she saw. “Oh, sorry. You're Allison, right?” The Argent girl nodded.

“I'm Brianna.”

“Nice to meet you, Brianna.”

“Likewise.”

They turned their attention back to the field again. Brianna had hoped that would be the last interaction she had with Lydia's friends. “So, have you lived in Beacon Hills your whole life?” Allison asked deciding to make conversation.

Brianna nodded. “Born and raised, yes.”

Allison nodded and then there was silence again. The Davis girl bit her lip waiting for something to happen on the field so they can stop with the awkward silence.
“I haven't seen the cheerleaders today.”

Brianna stiffened up and it didn't go unnoticed by Isabella or Lydia. However, Lydia did smirk when she got a reaction out of the girl. “It seems they won't be cheering since their head cheerleader isn't here.”

Isabella send a glare Lydia's way but the redhead completely ignored it. “I had heard the head cheerleader had applied for to be a part of the exchange program since she couldn't stand the sight of her ex girlfriend.”