Chapter 5 - Lets meet up

No ones P.O.V

You quickly put on your uniform while Deku ran like sonic to his house to get ready. You did your hair and when you were about to walk out of the bathroom you stopped in front of the mirror. You looked at your h/l h/c hair then-

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" your mother shook the walls. If she yelled any louder she would make a painting fall.

"IM COMING!"

You ran downstairs wondering what your mother could want, you to have everything. I mean, Deku said he would walk alone to school so, what does she want?                                                    
"You know what to tell your friends right?"
"Mom. What friends?"
"Yeah yeah, just remember to tell Midorya, and what's that other boys' name?"
"Kac- Bakugo?"
"Yea, him. Just tell them what you need to. Understand?"
"Yes, mother..."

This thing that you needed to tell your so many "friends" was that your moving. To somewhere closer to U.A so you could go there when your ready for high school. Your mother needed to get a new job. But the worst thing about this is what about Deku? If you leave there will be no one to protect him. And Bakugo will beat the shit out of him. You always would it be rather you than him; but now that your moving, You cant make sure of anything. Today was your last day at your middle school with Deku and Bakugo. First, you didn't know how to tell them. And you had the feeling this wasn't going to turn out good.

"Oi! Okkuu!"

Your P.O.V
Right, when I'm about to enter the school- mind you, I'm just about to be late then I hear: "Oi! Okkuu!" Okkuu is a Japanese word for annoying. And that is the nickname got labeled for alike Deku.

No one P.O.V
"Oh... hey K-Kacchan..." you definitely weren't as enthusiastic as you normally are. After what happened yesterday, you didn't know what to feel. He normally never went that far. He would just say a few things, tease you with words but never physically unless it was beating you up. What happened was kinda big. Bakugo was your crush, and still is but; does he like you? Was he just horny? Probably- but you still really wanted an explanation for yesterday.
"Meet me in the back of the school after it's over, got it nerd?" he didn't have his friends around but he was still confident. He noticed that you weren't "yourself" but he didn't really pay attention to it.

"O-Ok what's the matter Kacchan?" You stutter thinking history might repeat itself.

"Just do it Okkuu." and with that, he left. But he didn't go to class. He didn't even go in the school. So you decided to follow him. You could ditch school for one day, right? He turned a corner so you deiced to watch from behind it. Little did you know he knew you were there. He sat down leaning on a tree just on his phone. You took the chance to go behind the other side of the tree so you can see his phone. And he was reading? 'Oh well,' you thought. 'Maybe just a little bit clo-' you fell. Good job. And somehow you ended up on top of him. And your faces were not even an inch apart.

"Ah! G-gomen- Huh?" you tried getting up but when you looked, there was Bakugo's arm around your waist making sure you couldn't.
"Where are you goin? Were you spying on me?" he winked. WINKED.
"N-No, I was just um..." you couldn't think of any excuse to cover up.
"Well, now that your already here, and obviously not leaving. Let's have a little chat." He pinned you to the ground, not too rough; but rough enough to be quite.. what's the word?

k i n k y

The memories all coming back to your mind you were about to scream but then Bakugo got off of you well... kinda. "Look nerd, ill let you free as long as you sit on my lap." 'He is acting so strange' you thought. But you agreed anyway. Once you sat on his lap, he pulled you extremely close but, there was an awkward silence.

"So uh... Kacchan, w-what did you need to tell me; now that we are here..?"
"It doesn't matter nerd."

A good couple of hours went by and during that time you decided to read to pass the time. When eventually.

"Hey, I have a question."
"What? Make it quick."
"What time is it?"
"Time for you to shut the hell up."
"Fine." you started to move around on his lap. And you know what that means-

"O-Ok Ok! Dammit Y/n. It's almost the end of the day." He tried his hardest to hold back. "Ok well, I need to talk to you, and Deku."
"Why that dweeb?"
"Just um meet me at the park. And if I find out that you beat him up; I will hunt you down."

"Tch, whatever."

833 words