Angel Reyes Imagine.

Angel meeting his high-school sweetheart again after a few years would include:

° So EZ would notice them first purely because he'd be leaning against his bike waiting for Angel whilst he took his sweet time buying snacks and other unhealthy things from the local store.

° "EZ is that you?"

° Lots of smiles and a brief hug from the younger brother which only grows as he spots Angel exiting the store.

° Angel being completely oblivious because he's trying his luck with a scratch card - he doesn't win as usual.

° "These things are bullsh -"

° Cuts himself off at the sight of his high-school love having not seen them in what feels like forever.

° "Hey, Angel. It's been a while"

° Angel awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, EZ watching in amusement.

° "Yeah..."

° His former sweetheart noticing the kutte.

° "So, I guess..I'll see you around, yeah?"

° Naturally Angel tries to play it cool and shrugs nonchalantly all the while he's freaking the heck out inside.

° Waits until they're out of earshot and sight before Angel smacks EZ in the chest with a petulant frown.

° "Smooth, bro real smooth"

° Angel flips him off with a mumbled 'shut up'.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 17, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Headcanons, drabbles and other stuff. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें