Chapter 1

Bendy's pov  😎

"did you check the new kid out they say he's popular on his first day and super cute!!"

 "ya they also, said he's super hot!!!"

 the girls chatted away. I just got to school and hear these gals chat about a new kid??? I went to my locker take my books out and head to class which is science yay!  I got curious and see if the new kid is here and see if what the girls said is true..... WAIT I-i-i-i m-mean just hopefully to make new friends. When I got there I sat in my seat and the teacher came with the new kid??? 

"Good morning students here we have a new student. Come on introduce yourself" the teacher said smiling.

" h-hi everybody I'm Cuphead" Cuphead said a little nervous

"Good now sit down next to Bendy. Bendy please raise your hand" said the teacher smiling. 

I did as I was told and raise my hand Cuphead saw and sat next to me blushing.

Cuphead's pov 

The teacher said to go sit next to the cute little demon. WAIT I just meet well not meet yet but still. Is this Love at first sight? but, sadly I think he might be straight. But again hopefully I can be his friend and we become close and be boyfriend and well boyfriend, become the most beautiful couple, get married, have kids- wait I'm blabbering sorry. When I sat next to him he said

"hey cuphead I'm bendy nice to meet you" he said smiling blushing?!?!?!

"hey Bendy nice to meet you too" I replied

We shook hands and just stared it wasn't uncomfortable it was............. sweet. Sadly, the teacher interrupted the perfect moment. 

~time skip to end of class by your lazy author 👌~

'finally it's over just two more classes till lunch hopefully, Bendy can be next to me and have all the classes with him, ooohhhhh~ Bendy I love you~ so~ much~~~~'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone pulled my sleeve and see it's bendy.

Cuphead: oh hi bends~ what you doing here  ?_?

Bendy: Was just asking if you wanted to go get lunch with me?

Cuphead: oh sure {blushing deeply}

Narrators POV (idk just bored)

While on their way to the cafeteria Bendy tripped and fell on Cuphead then when he opened his eyes he saw.............

Cliffhanger~~~~~~ 😆

hehe hope you like the first chapter of this trashy book but hope you like it

:3

408 words