Chapter 4

-Snow's pov-
Nilsa told us to hide after we got Lauren's up in his chair, we hide in a closet and heard the door open and someone looking around but they opened the closet door and saw us but ran. Bigby went after them but told us to stay behind, Nilsa told me to call the doctor and I did but we went after Bigby only to see two big men kicking him.

-Nilsa's pov-
I growled and fired two plasma shots at them scaring them off but we walked over and I got on my knees and laid his head on my lap. Snow asked if he was ok but I checked his breathing and listened closely for his heart beat and said, "He's fine just going to be sore from the kicks." She told me ok but soon he started to stir awake and he opened his eyes slowly and saw us, he asked what happen and we told him but he saw me and had a tiny pink blush and got up.

-Bigby's pov-
The ms got up but she looked at me and said, "My names Nilsa if your wondering sheriff," I cleared my throat and said, "Nice to meet you Nilsa the names Bigby." She smiled but she turned around looking everywhere and Snow asked what was wrong but Nilsa actually growled and said, "Einhver hrædd Tj."(Someone scares TJ.) And she looked at Snow and snow nod and looked at me and said, "We'll meet Nilsa at Toads." I asked why we would that be but I turned back to Nilsa and saw she was gone, I signaled a cab and they pulled over letting us in and I told them where to go.

-Nilsa's pov-
I was holding TJ and he was crying into my shoulder, I laid my head on my back and said, "It's ok no one is going to hurt you are your father while I'm here ok."