Prolouge

"Dispatch, looks like a 187." Came the voice of Deputy Lawrence over the scanner.
"A murder?!"
     The sherif looked at his son,"Looks like it, I'd better respond. I'll drop you off at home, and don't get any ideas about sneaking out with James tonight."
     The sherif knows everyone in this small town and most of its secrets too. After dropping off his son the sherif radios Deputy Lawrence.
"Lawrence can you give me a description of the victim?"
The deputy responds immediately, "Yes, the victim is female, brown hair, blue eyes, about 5'6, and looks like she's got a strange... tattoo."
"Deputy can you elaborate? What do you mean by strange tattoo?" The Sheriff can think of a handful of women in this town that could fit that.
     Deputy Lawrence replied almost hesitantly, "It's a sun with a tree inside? It looks like it's been burned into her, the skin is raised, I don't know sheriff, I've never seen anything like this before..."
"Send you location, I'll be there as fast as possible."
      The sherif knows the tattoo, his son has one just like it.

__________
Author Note:
Hope you enjoy, leave a comment if you wish. If you have any questions, ideas, or criticisms send me a message!