Chapter 7 Wildest horse

⚠️ Warning : 🔞 ! Mature content !
***

!!!!
He wanted to do this so bad, he's been waiting too long. Now he wanted to do it.
-I want you
He came close to me and he started kissing my neck .
We kissed sensually, I removed his towel, I landed on my knees and started liking and kissing his cock
He was hard again
I stoop up and kissed him deeply while he removes my clothes one by one.
He takes me by my waist and glue our bodies together.
We let ourselves go on the bed and turn off our minds.
We're completely naked like we were at birth. Back to the past but still in the future.
(He puts a condom) I ride him just like a horse, the wildest horse forever. We are already drunk with pleasure when the best part come. Now I feel my whole body, from head to toes. My blood is going fast in my veins and I feel like the world has stopped and we are the only ones alive. We are one person and we're together inside of this. I shout a little and lie down next to him.
For 10 minutes I don't move, my body is empty,tired,dead.
-You're not a virgin anymore.
-Yeah.
-Was it good ?
-Oh fuck yeah!
-ahah I told you I'm good in bed.
-shhhh
-you're tired?
-yeah, I feel empty and dead
-this is called having an orgasm.
-And now goodnight
-Goodnight baby
I fall asleep within 2 minutes.
***
2pm
I wake up because of the sunlight in my eyes. Yesterday, I had sex, for the first time in my life, and it was so good.
-John ?
-I'm here . He says from the kitchen.
I grab his shirt on the floor, I put it on and go to the kitchen. All I see is John with a big smile like if he was proud of what happened yesterday.
-You slept well ?
-Yeah obviously
-ahaha, you're hungry?
-I'm starving!
We're just casually eating cornflakes like a normal day.
***
10pm
John had the idea of going to a club to have fun and dance so I followed him. Normally I don't drink alcohol or things like that but today wasn't like everyday, today I decided to break every rules that I've always been following.
I started with one beer and ended up drunk.
I tried to walk straight to the door to breathe some fresh air and and I just sat next to the door. After 5 minutes John came and he saw me.
-What did you take ?
-What?
-You took one beer ?
-One What?
-Beer
-I don't remember to be honest
-You, are drunk.
-ummm maybe
He helped me stand up and we walked together in the streets, we didn't know what to do in the moment because I had more than 6 beers maybe and he had 2 beers. At a moment I felt something coming from my chest and I reached the nearest water . I threw up and tried to drink water at the same time. What a dumbass. John was holding my hair back. My mouth was clean with the amount of water that I drank, just like the ocean. We tried to find the way back to our house but we just started laughing like 2 crazy people. After laughing we both stopped, trying to breathe again and we were just just face to face and with all the love in the world we kissed. It was so pure,so honest and so good. After maybe 1 hour, it was 3 am and we were at home. Both REALLY tired. We just went to sleep without a word.
***
3pm
I wake up and realise that I have a headache and I feel like if there was a party in my stomach but it's enough for parties now.
-John ?
-Yeah?
-You okay?
-Yeah and what's up with you?
- I don't feel extremely good
-Ahahaha
John comes in the room
-You look so tired my love
-You drank beers too yesterday?
-Yeah but my body is used to that and also I only took 2 beers so I'm fine but for you...
-I'm not used to that and I took 6 beers, yeah.
-Do you want my secret thing to feel good?
-Yeah
-Okay don't move then
He came back 5 minutes later with a record player and some records.
-Music?
-Not music, Rock
-ahaha really ?
-Yeah
He started a record and we heard:
Train I ride, sixteen coaches long
Well, that long black train got my baby
and gone...
It was Mystery Train by Elvis Presley