Chapter 14

Camila's POV
* few days later*

Twitter
@Camilamiranda : Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We should not only be thankful today but, everyday. I'm extremely thankful for my family and the 6 locos in my life. Ya know who ya are. I love you.

As you can see it's thanksgiving.I woke up bright and early because there's much to do. I decided to tweet first because I would then forget. Since working with the guys I've gain so many more followers it's crazy. Thanksgiving was at our place today. Since our house is the biggest we decided to invite all of our families including yoyo's. These past couple of days have been interesting. Erick and I have been acting sort of like a couple I guess. Well enough with the talking I got to get to business and cooking some things. I did my morning routine and threw on some sweats for now and a hoodie ( a cnco hoodie to be specific * wink wink*). I made my way downstairs to the kitchen ofc all these fools are still sleeping. As I was walking downstairs I spotted Joel walking in with a duffle. He was with family these pass couple of days. You know some time alone , I honestly couldn't wait to meet his family. Along with any other family members of the guys I haven't met.

" Morning sunshine" I said hugging him. He yawned " wow good morning to sleep I go. I miss my bed so much". I giggled " See you then"I said. He yawned and nodded at the same time.

* two hours later *
After a whole hour of deciding what to buy . I finally decided. I want to cook something delicious. I was making my way home with the groceries in the back. My phone began to ring.
" Mi Cubanito" pop up on the screen. Since my phone was connected to the car his voice echoed

" Ahlo Mamita where are you ?" He asked. " On my way home from the supermarket but, I'm going to stop and buy you guys some brunch" I spoke. " Esta bien I'll help you when you get here" he said " Okayyy see you in a bit" I said and he hung up.

I'm honestly the best and got them McDonald's. Sure enough Erick was waiting for me outside with a tank and sweats. He came to the car and when he saw all the bags he was so surprised. He called all the other guys to help. They then quickly sat down to eat except for Joel who I assumed was still sleeping.

" Gracias Mila" said Christopher. " Yea thanks little sis" spoke Richard.

Richard and I are honestly close as well I can go to him and he can come to me. We truly have that brother sister bond and I love it. As they ate I quickly got the making the food. Luckily all the families will be bringing something cuz their really crazy if they thought I could cook everything.

* hours later*
All of our families began to arrive. Yoyo came along with my family and his.  Joel wasn't downstairs yet so I went to call for him. But , instead we met at the middle of the stair case. He looked at me in shock.

" you look absolutely beautiful" he spoke.  " Thanks". I said.

The moment he reached the bottom of the stairs his family walked in and he introduced me to them. It seemed that they knew a lot about me.  So does this mean Joel talks about me? " Joelito can you take some pictures" I asked him he nods taking my phone.  My attention then focuses on Erick's mom who walks in and her voice( they were the only ones missing).  " Erick te tengo una surpresa* Erick I have a surprise for you *" his mom  says more like announcing. Followed by a " Hi baby!"

What do you guys think ? Comment any suggestions