four | gowns

0004. LETTER FOUR
- gowns

 LETTER FOUR - gowns

Dear Beloved,

I feel like between the two of us, the amount of letters we've written is minuscule. But I've been too busy trying to make memories that last, ones that will bring a smile to my face, ones that we can tell to our children. I've been too busy living life with you, to write these letters. I first started writing these as a way to cope with you being gone, but now that you're back I want to live it up.

We're in college, so let's live it up, as they say, party till you drop. Except, actually, maybe not the drop, or the party part. Let's stay in together, holding hands and watching movies. Fight crimes together, keeping NYC safe, fighting for the newly reformed Avengers again.

Let's live it up going to the Stark balls and Galla's, I want to see you these dresses that make you smile. The ones that make you feel like you, the ones that make you feel beautiful. God, how gorgeous you looked in that white gown, it just brought me to thinking of marriage and what it would be like for us.

I don't know, but maybe, just maybe, I'll pluck up the courage to talk to Tony about picking out a ring.

Love,
Hopefully your future fiancée