Breathless

Okay idk why I called it "Breathless" but it doesn't relate to the story, i just wanted an interesting name XD.
_________________________________________

Moonshine's Pov

I woke up by my maid shaking me awake
"Princess please wake up, your Father had ordered you to meet him in the  'eating area ' after 7 minutes" she had said to me.

The "eating area' is what Father had called the dining room. I nod as she fast walked out of my room.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, I took of my sleeping mask and layed it on the sink table. I took my toothbrush as I looked in the mirror.

" Hello, and good morning me! "

I told myself, as a sigh  came out of my dry lips then I brushed my teeth. As I took a glance at myself in the mirror I noticed my hair being a Furry wolf.. Well a husky I guess.

I took of my clothes (Cringing while writing that part) and stepped into the bath.i relaxed abit as I layed down.

                          ×Timeskip×

I grabbed my brush and took some nice and comfortable clothes. I put on my turquoise silk dress and brushed my hair.

I slipped in my sandals and smiled at myself, satisfied I walked to the dining room where breakfast awaited me

My Father smiled and gestured for me to sit down.

I sat down and greeted him "Good morning my princess, How was your night?" He asked while he looks at his food, "It was OK as usual Father.." I responded.

I had then suddenly got lost inside of my pool of thought.

"Is there something wrong that Father had called me here?, he rarely eats with me. Unless it's important."

Then I looked at my Father as he reads a scroll, I can see abit of it."Meets us ** King of creators **** then after those I couldn't make out the other words.

I turned back to my food that was almost empty,i drink my glass of water and continue to finish my food. After I finish Father said something.

"You should get ready, we are meeting guests. Make sure you dress perfectly, we are meeting the King of Destroyers."

He looks back at his scroll, I sat there shocked. *Wasn't the Destroyers our enemy?, why would we have a meeting with them?, are we finally gonna make peace with them? I hope so. *

I ignore my thoughts as I stand up from my table and asked to be excused,i walk to my room as I grab my "Life Note" which is just a life diary type of thing.

I want my story to be told someday by my closed relatives or friends.. If I can get one though,I then change into a very 'appropriate' dress for a good impression! If I can make that then we will maybe have a chance of gaining peace with them.

I then brush my hair and tied up a chunk of my hair with a loose ribbon,then I put on my golden crown on my head,i wear a golden diamond like earrings and wore some bit of makeup,a light one.

I smile at myself as I walk out of my room feeling proud of my work,this is going to be a long night!.

I continued to walk to the dining room, as I open the door...

I saw him, my worst enemy!!

Why him?!?

..

_________________________________________
I'm sorry it took Alot of time guys!! It's because I kind of lost time and interest but I will keep this up till I get to atleast um 5 chapters out?

I'm not that good when trying to tell it over Internet but I hope you guys understand, anyways.

I will continue next next month XD, so goodbye my puppers and see you next time.

ShadowWolf Out ~