To love frozen

AN

Hey so I just want you to know that this story will be a combi nation of three movies, but I will act like none of it happened just for the sake of the story, but of course, there will be scenes that are from the the three movies can you guess which three?

-------

Chapter one

"Elsa! Mom and dad says that there are new people in town wake up!!"

Elsa summers groaned as her little sister started jumping up and down saying 'wake up' finally she couldn't take it so she woke up and got dressed.

When they arrived at the new family's newly built home(the father was very strong and talented but it still looked like a shack) it looked like a nice little cozy shack, the new family stood there all looking quite happy, then she saw the boy, and she knew that she and Anna were going to make a new friend.

After their parents stopped talking about adult stuff that Elsa didn't understand they told the kids to go play,Anna couldn't contains her excitement and she started jumping around like a four year old, but she was a four year old so it didn't matter.

The boy took them to a clearing in the forest and said"I found it yesterday when I was exploring." Anna looked around and started saying " Elsa do the magic! Do the magic! "Elsa laughed and looked at the boy, the boy just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, then Elsa made it snow and put an ice rink in the middle. The boy looked around, fascinated then went to touch the snow. " how did you do that?" He said, shocked.

"I don't know but, while we are here let's play!" Elsa ran off to join Anna as she played in the snow.

Then Elsa made ice skates for all of them and they skated around happily, soon Anna was about to run into a snow bank so Elsa made ice that went up creating a slope, Anna's skates dissolved into thin air and Elsa made a snow bank for Ana to land on.

Anna then started jumping off of the snow bank onto another one that Elsa made, Anna kept jumping and Elsa kept making snow banks, but Anna jumped too fast and Elsa lost her footing and slipped , thankfully the boy caught her but Anna was still falling just then the boy skated up the ramp that Elsa made much more speedily than Anna and he quickly caught up to the jumping Anna ( the bank she jumped off of was really high, and so was the ramp)

He caught Anna and they both fell to the ground just then Elsa quickly Made a snow bank for them and they both came off laughing.

Elsa was very grateful for the boy and she remembered that she didn't have his name "what's your name?"

"Jack, and my littles sisters name is Emma, she was in the house so you probably didn't see her."

Just then their parents called and jack quickly asked for Elsa's name " Elsa, princess of arendelle and this is Anna my sister."

They all ran off leaving the snow wonderland to melt in the sun.

************************

Chapter 2

Elsa

Elsa woke up just remembering that her parents were leaving today,she didn't want them to go, she just knew something would go wrong. She was right while her parents were gone their boat sunk and they too sunk, thankfully she was old enough to stay at the castle alone, with Anna, Today jack was taking them ice skating, to cheer them up he was 19 now but he still stayed with his parents to help with raising Emma and getting food, Anna wasn't allowed to do this, and many of the servants knew she did this but Anna gave food to them all the time.

When they met up with Jack at the same place he took them 10 years ago he had a basket in his hands, Elsa had this horrible look on her face " Jack! Why did you pack food? You have to give it to your family!" But jack just smiled and said" this is the food Anna gives to us all the time." Elsa calmed down and they walked towards the clearing,while they were there they made some snowmen they named one Olaf and the other Opal, then they went ice skating, around and around, when they were done they heard a commotion in the woods and they all stopped to see what it was, then a little girl walked out and said jack I wanna come too!!!!!!!!

So then they all went ice skating but when Elsa went to get something to eat, the ice cracked and Anna quickly skated off of it jack looked horrified and Elsa went onto the ice and with the extra ice, she fell in too. When she fell in she made an ice ball around her, and pushed the water out, but the ice was making them all sink and with a final breath Elsa broke the ice ball and swam to jack and Emma saving them.

At the surface Elsa didn't know what to do and she gave Emma to Anna and tried saving jack. Soon jack finally woke up and he looked at Elsa " you saved me," he said " you risked your life and saved me?!" " Elsa! Why would you do that? You could've died!!!" Elsa looked surprised and hurt and she stood up and ran away, Jack just sat there mumbling and looking mad and poor Anna, she didn't know what was going on so she just went home to comfort her sister.

*********************

A/N

Hello hope you liked it