You're gonna regret

"I'm sorry!"

Tae's P.O.V

I don't know what just happened to me. But I got frustrated when she started cursing me. So I threw her. But I never wanted to harm her. Her upper arm started bleeding. I went towards her and hold her hands and helped her to stand up. Then I made her sit on the bed. Her eyes were red and swollen after all she cried a lot. Her face was became pale as she haven't ate anything except water since last night. But why the hell I'm thinking for her? Why I'm feeling bad for her? She here to repay for what Jin had done to my sis. For him I lost my sis. Therefore he will also lose his sis, Seon cause of me. That's it! My mind was full of bullshit questions when suddenly someone came and interrupted me. It was Jimin. "What was that sudden sound? What happened?" Jimin asked. I got up and told everything to him. "What? At least you should not harm her like  this. "Jimin said. "You know that whenever I get angry I can't control myself. Whatever just apply some ointments to her bruises." I said in a cold tone and went outside.

Seon's P.O.V

My upper arm was paining like hell. Then Taehyung came towards me and hold my hands and helped me to get up. Then I sat on the bed. Taehyung was sitting in front of me while holding my right arm where I got bruises. He kept staring at me. He was lost in his own thoughts. Suddenly the door got opened and it was Jimin. He came inside the room and asked, "what was the sudden sound? What happened?" Taehyung then got up and   went to Jimin and they were talking. But the heck was I can't hear what they were talking bout. Then Taehyung went out of the room. Suddenly Jimin went near the side table's drawer  and from there he took out first aid box. Then he came and sat in front of me. He hold my right arm and told, "its bleeding too much." With a piece of cotton, he cleaned the blood. I twitched a bit cause it was paining. "I know its hurting you a lot right?" He asked. I simply nodded as yes. He then applied the ointment over the bruise and said, "Taehyung can't control himself whenever he's angry or frustrated.  Okay now here we go. I've done applying ointment. Now let me cover the place with the piece of cotton. Don't forget to take your lunch. Take care!" He said as he went out. The I slowly went towards the tea table and took the bowl. I consists of ramen. BTW I love ramen. At first I took a spoonful of it and tasted. It tasted really good. Then I finished eating up. "I'm missing Oppa. Why the heck they are trapping me. What my Oppa did to them. To be honest the guy named RM and Jimin are kind to me. And bout the others they aren't bothering me. Then what the hell does Taehyung wants." My mind was full of questions. Someone appeared  inside the room. My eyes were full of tears. I couldn't properly see. Then I wiped away the tears and it was that fucking Kim Taehyung. He came in front of me and in a very scary voice he said,    "You're gonna regret."