Chapter 1: Before All Hell Broke Loose!

Violet POV:

"The sun is so bright! Holy mother of God!" I screamed in my pillow as I turned over in my bed.

"She's alive Steph!" yelled my roommate Bianca to my other roomie Stephanie.

They both walked over the side of my bed hoovering over me to examine my almost lifeless body. They kept galancing over at each other, and knowing them two they were cooking up an idea to either piss me off or leave me alone. Just when I thought they would leave me alone this bright ass morning.

"GET UP! You're making me depressed with your sour attitude. And btw you slept through the millions of alarms you set for this morning." 

Shit! I was going to be late for my chem class again. Maybe that's why my professor doesn't really like me.. hm. I shrugged them off and turned back over so I wasn't looking at them. 

"Damn dude, what happened last night?" asked Bianca to me.

"I'm so jealous I couldn't go man, fuck school and classes. I'm young and I'm not going to be this hot forever you know" Stephanie said looking out the window of our dorm room. 

To shine a litle light on what's going on right now.. Hey, I'm Violet and I'm in my second year at Washington State University. Basically having selling all my body parts plus some internal parts just to be on this capmus, in this very bed, breathing this very air. My two roommates Bianca and Stephanie are twin sisters who come from money. When I say money I'm talking $hhhhhmoney honey. The three of us are best friends and soul sisters.

"Bro it wasn't even that how much." I exclaimed to her.

"I'm guessing it was considering that you're still in bed on this fine, lovely, sunny Washington morning". Stephanie smirked at me.

"Whatever man"

I am not a morning person. Clearly.

"Well since you're clearly not going to class this morning, I was thinking about going to breakfast?" Bianca's voice changing pitch to sound sweeter.

"I'm in! Besides how knows if this sun is going to last-"

"Techniaclly, you have a weather app sooooo I mean you can see..." I pocked my head out from under my pilliow to meet another one colliding with my face.

"Wow Vi, you came with a full on side of bitch this morning." Bianca and her stupid face smirked at me again.

Do you ever just want to punch the living shit out of people when they smirk, or is it just me?